• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How is everyone feeling?

yukky most of the time :puke: am having a few better moments but never last the whole day :cry:

I'm ok at the moment. Not looking forward to when the sickness kicks in properly though. Last time I was throwing up all day everyday for weeks :puke:
I wish the stomach cramps would go away, I'm still looking for af when I go to the loo!

I voted yukky. I've been feeling sick everyday for over a week (worse in the afternoons), I've gone off quite alot of food (especially garlic and mushrooms and bland stuff :? ), I'm always hungry, my (.)(.) still hurt, I'm tired, I have a horrid taste in my mouth (not metallic just horrible) I think that's why I like stong tasting food like quavers crisps and strong mouth wash. I think that's it so far :D

Am OK until I reach 6pm when nausea and extreme fatigue kick in! I am finding it hard to enjoy my evening meals at the moment - boo hoo. :(

i put ok, because im feeling kinda queasy and sleeping for about half the day(lucky im off work at the mo!) but my mood is fine (apart from getting sick of feeling sick!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back