How is everyone going with names?

coruscating17

Reaction score
We have definitely decided on a girl's name but cannot agree on a boy's at all:wall2:

In fact we haven't looked at boy's names for a few weeks now. has everyone else decided on names?

We are the other way round, have decided on a boy's name but can't pick a girls name! Every girls name I suggest, hubby turns his nose up at! xx

Think we're all set for one boy and one girl's name, after not agreeing on anything bar these two. I think we'll just keep an open mind though, see what they look like when they arrive :) xx

we are all set on our name for Roo, but don't actually call him it yet! I don't want to call baby by his name just yet, just incase it doesn't suit him, so he is still Roo. Don't think it will be a nickname he will get rid of either :) xx

We can easily choose girls names but struggling to agree on boys. x

Not got a clue! Can't agree on anything!

Hoping it will be easier after 20 week scan once we know what flavour bean is and we only have to concentrate on either a boy or (hopefully :pray:) girl's name.

XX

My friend at work said she made a list of all the names she liked boys and girls (like 2 pages long) from her name book and gave her DH a pen and said cross off the ones you don't like. So he thought he was choosing but she'd only written names she liked. lol

We have decided on 2 names, found loads of boys names we agreed on but only one girls name. If we change our minds again i might be resorting to the list idea :p x

Last edited:
We have gone from Lily-Mae to Talulah-Mae to just Lula-Mae lol Defo sticking with Lula-Mae though so ignore my ticker as can't be bothered to change it atm!

girls names were so much easier than boys names we have decided on one boys name.fingers crossed i find out the gender tomorrow.

My friend at work said she made a list of all the names she liked boys and girls (like 2 pages long) from her name book and gave her DH a pen and said cross off the ones you don't like. So he thought he was choosing but she'd only written names she liked. lol

We have decided on 2 names, found loads of boys names we agreed on but only one girls name. If we change our minds again i might be resorting to the list idea :p x

Unfortunately my OH would see straight through that! We made a deal because I found the girl's name and persuaded him it was THE one, so he decided he is choosing the boy's name (although I have to agree on it!). However he is so bloody laid back he has barely looked and thinks we have loads of time....doesn't understand why I feel we need time to get used to it and check we definitely like it before LO arrives! So I'm now getting frustrated with his lack of looking grrrr but he won't let me pick one!

We are having a bit of a nightmare deciding! We don't agree on any!! We are going to have a short list and see what suits her when she is born but it's not easy!

its soo hard just whe i think ive found one i hear another one xxx

We have definitely decided on a girl's name but cannot agree on a boy's at all:wall2:

In fact we haven't looked at boy's names for a few weeks now. has everyone else decided on names?

We are exactly the same, we like Mia rose for a girl but are undecided on a boys name Charlie and Rio have been some that have grabbed us but not like the girls name that we had picked from the beginning. I'm not gonna worry til I know what I'm having! X

We are exactly the same, we like Mia rose for a girl but are undecided on a boys name Charlie and Rio have been some that have grabbed us but not like the girls name that we had picked from the beginning. I'm not gonna worry til I know what I'm having! X

We are team yellow so need to think of boy's and girl's names. If it's a girl we are sorted...just wish that choosing a boy's was so easy!

We haven't even looked this time!! We looked for ages then we started suggestin silly names so stopped until baby was born then we decided to use one of the middle names we picked as we couldn't agree on anything else!!!

This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do!!
I like 2 boys names but have a definite favourite, hubby prefers the other name.
As for girls names, can't find any! If LO is a girl (which I don't think it is) we're gonna struggle to name her lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I already have both of my names lol :') boys is what I would have been called if I was a boy and has my dads name in it, girls is one I made up a few years ago. Just need to decide on a middle name to match that name lol :') :hug: x

It's seems all my long time favourites my OH doesn't like. When I asked him what names he liked he just came up with really common names that I don't like :wall2:

Now I'm writing down names I like every now and then and when I get a list long enough I give it to him to cross out the ones he doesn't like.

we have got a name for our girl :D but when we see her mite change

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back