• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How great is eBay!?

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Hey girlies, yesterday I managed to set up paypal and have so far bought:

x2maternity bras, cotton m&s for £9.98 (99p postage)
1 bath thermometer floating 99p + 99p post
bottle and teat brush set £2 + 1.00 postage

Cannot complain! I've bid on a tt steriliser as well! Sooo going to get addicted! Haha

just thought I'd share my bargain love :) haha xx

I have yet to get addicted to ebay however my mother in law loves ebay. She is always finding bargins and buying stuff. I will have to give it a look when I am buying stuff.

Lexi, bargains !!

You have to have the rule of you must sell too, or you still end up spending too much as it's addictive!

I love eBay!!! I got my Moses basket, brand new for £30!!! That's with the stand too!!!

Yeah going to stick a desk on there tomorrow, so much fun!! LM that's a brilliant price! Going to keep my eyes out for other bargains I think! X

i have bought loads of little bits there for baby LOVE IT. :D

:yay: Great bargains girls..

I always get my nails in bulk on there xx

I love eBay too! Yay! Got Sebastians play mat/gym thing off there for £15 and loads of immaculate baby clothes! I'm sure I've bought more too but can't remember now! x

I loooove E-bay too. spend a fortune on there.... god if hubby new lol!!!

yea not actually telling oh what im buying lol just all turns up at the door and im like "oh yeah ordered that ages ago!!" haha! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back