How glamorous :/

MrsTopher

Reaction score
Is feeling ridiculously un glamorous!! I love seeing pregnant ladies looking all 'glowing' however I am currently the opposite. I managed to finally ditch the nausea an headaches nearly two weeks ago (bonus!) however the past three days they have been replaced with crippling heartburn an the worst cold known ever!! (Lol, I feel dramatic today). I can't breathe through my nose (which has been wiped so much its all red raw and flaky) and my delightful OH asked me this morning if I was okay last nyt as I sounded like something out of the exorcist! *thanks friend!* I'm also way past my teenage spotty phase usually and at 28 thought it was gone for good, however you could merrily play for to dot with my face this morning!!

I've tried olbas oil which has usually worked a treat before, now isn't touching it but making my house smell of it and everyone else's eyes sting. Haha. If anyone has any suggestions I am all ears!! Plz help! :roll:

Xx

I don't know much, but my husband swears by a Neti pot to clear his nose, I've used it once and it stung a bit when doing it but cleared me right out.
We got ours for a couple of quid from Amazon. :)

I've not heard of those...will give it a go thou!! Thank you. Xx

Dont have any cures for you, ive just gotten over a cold from hell nothing seemed to work for me.
So know what you mean about feeling unglamorous though my oh brought me home a magazine which was nice but the front cover was full of pregnant celebs looking all tanned and gorgoeus showing off their perfect bumps haha x

Dont have any cures for you, ive just gotten over a cold from hell nothing seemed to work for me.
So know what you mean about feeling unglamorous though my oh brought me home a magazine which was nice but the front cover was full of pregnant celebs looking all tanned and gorgoeus showing off their perfect bumps haha x

They're all photoshopped and caked in makeup ;)
xx

xx

Ahaha yeah good point im sure theyre all suffering like us really x

xx

Ahaha yeah good point im sure theyre all suffering like us really x

Haha I hope they are anyway wouldn't be fair! :L x

Well I don't know whether to be thankful or not...been to the docs and I've got a chest infection. :/ I've got anti biotics, steroids and an inhaler!! :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back