HOW EARLY

Nikki Nakki Noo

Reaction score
Was just considering buying one of those baby heart monitor things from Argos.Does anyone know how early you can or you should start using them from??Am i right in thinking its 10 wks onwards??? :think:

I don't know 'officially' but I couldn't hear nothing at 9 weeks, but could from 10 weeks onwards :)

Well just looked it up on Argos and it says use from 21 wks onwards??Does anyone know of any other devices you can use earlier??? :(

Found some others they start from £99 so went on ebay and they are a hell of alot cheaper like £30 inc delivery and you can use them from 10 wks onwards so cant wait to order mine now :)

I had one of those and to be honest it was rubbish, a complete waste of money. I couldnt hear anything until I was about 25 weeks and then it was only some of the time. If you are going to get something I'd say spend a bit more and get a doppler :)

We bought the angelsounds one and heard hb from 13 weeks, altho we thot we heard it from 8 but it was jst mine we were hearing :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've borrowed a doppler from minime and still not heard anything - probably my flabby belly getting in the way :rotfl:

Sonographer said it is too early anyway...

M&Ms said:
I've borrowed a doppler from minime and still not heard anything - probably my flabby belly getting in the way :rotfl:

Sonographer said it is too early anyway...

I heard my baby....... Maybe it has a super heart :lol:

My midwife diddn't start listening to Aaliyah's heartbeat until I was about 14 weeks gone so I always thought it was round about then?

It was definitely a heartbeat I heard, you're making me feel self-conscious now :shakehead: It sounded like a traintrack and was dead fast :shakehead: :think:

Try an angelsounds, ive got one and found it so reassuring and they are not too picey either. I got mine at 13 weeks and found heartbeat straight away! You will know its baby as so fast!

Serendipity_ said:
It was definitely a heartbeat I heard, you're making me feel self-conscious now :shakehead: It sounded like a traintrack and was dead fast :shakehead: :think:

BOY! :D

Awwwwwwww :hug:

I'd really like a boy this time too, but I arent that fussed as long as everything is fine.

Oh you don't live that far away from me either do you? If you manage to steal that scan machine from the hospital then give me a shout :lol:

Jade89 said:
Awwwwwwww :hug:

I'd really like a boy this time too, but I arent that fussed as long as everything is fine.

Oh you don't live that far away from me either do you? If you manage to steal that scan machine from the hospital then give me a shout :lol:

:rotfl: Do you think they'd notice? :think:

No...not at all :lol:

But if there's loads of pregnant women posting on here from near our areas saying they are giving people either 12 week scans or 20 week scans and not both anymore because of shortage of scanning equipment....we know why!!!

Hey, we can have a scanning party lol...You scan my belly and i'll scan yours :dance:

:rotfl:

That would be brilliant............. I go to Sandwell Hospital, I actually think they only have one... :think:

i'm at north staffs antinatal clinic...they have a clinic just for scanning...we should steal one from there!

there should be a programme you can download where you can plug your doppler into the laptop or pc and it doubles as a scanner lol! :wall:

Maybe that will be for our grandchildren :D

Actually, if I can't have it, neither can they :shakehead:

I know!!! :shakehead:

Id try for another baby in my grandmotherly years just to try it out haha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back