HOW EARLY

ooh i didn't know argos sold them, we were going to order one online from amazon today, argos website here i come to see if they have any in stock, if they do then we will get one today :cheer:

can't find anything at argos, anyone know what they come under?

i found one, but says can be used from 21 weeks :( the angelsound one we were looking at says 12 weeks

Don't bother with the Argos one until later on - I have one and all I can hear is my own breathing! :wall:
And it puts the fear of god up you if you can't find the heartbeat. :talkhand: It doesn't lay flat or tight against your belly.

I agree with the other girls, invest in the Angelsounds one LOADS of people have found the heartbeat earlier with those. :D

Dont buy the one from Argos. I had one of those when i was pregnant with Jess. It was pants. I dont think i ever picked up her heartbeat on it.

Mama 2 Be said:
Don't bother with the Argos one until later on - I have one and all I can hear is my own breathing! :wall:
And it puts the fear of god up you if you can't find the heartbeat. :talkhand: It doesn't lay flat or tight against your belly.

I agree with the other girls, invest in the Angelsounds one LOADS of people have found the heartbeat earlier with those. :D
yeah just looking around and going to stick with ordering the angelsound one, the reviews i have read are good, the others sound a bit crappy :rotfl: i was just getting impatient and wanted it now :rotfl:

jo jo said:
Dont buy the one from Argos. I had one of those when i was pregnant with Jess. It was pants. I dont think i ever picked up her heartbeat on it.
thanks for letting me know, angelsound ones sound like the best, if we order before 4pm we coul :cheer: d have it tomorrow from amazon

Im going to get the angel sounds one too. Everyone seems to have picked uo the heartbeat early on that.

Will wait untill payday :D

jo jo said:
Im going to get the angel sounds one too. Everyone seems to have picked uo the heartbeat early on that.

Will wait untill payday :D
i hope we both hear the heartbeat, i am so excited to hear it and so is OH

me too. It's early for me though. I'll wait utill abuot 10 weeks then try to find it.

I just want some reassurance before my 12 week scan

jo jo said:
me too. It's early for me though. I'll wait utill abuot 10 weeks then try to find it.

I just want some reassurance before my 12 week scan
yeah i want one for the same reason, i could be anything up to 16 weeks, still waiting for my scan, which is driving me nuts, i just want to know baby is well and how far along i am, i hate the NHS round here, it is one of the worst areas

:shhh: :shhh: Just bought the Angelsounds - Papa 2 Be thinks it's a gimick because we heard NOTHING on the Summer Infant Heart Listening (the Argos one) :shhh: :shhh:

He'll change his tune when he hears his Baby Bear! :clap:

I would but little miss paranoid that I am wouldn't be able to find the heartbeat and would spack out.

angelcake89 said:
I would but little miss paranoid that I am wouldn't be able to find the heartbeat and would spack out.

I know EXACTLY what you mean - but I'm hoping at 16 weeks it might be a bit easier - I have a MW appointment tomorrow so hopefully she will find it first so I won't have to panic when I can't find it as I know it'll be there . . . .somewhere! :lol:

aww the spack out part made me laugh though, i am worried i might be a bit chubby to hear anything :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back