HOW EARLY

angelcake89 said:
I would but little miss paranoid that I am wouldn't be able to find the heartbeat and would spack out.
oh yeah did you have a nice new years eve party?

louears said:
angelcake89 said:
I would but little miss paranoid that I am wouldn't be able to find the heartbeat and would spack out.

:lol: I got there, decided to be a rebel with half a glass of punch prompty threw up and was home by 9.

Just a word of warning - if you do listen for the hb early (<16w) then bear in mind that sometimes you may hear it and other times you won't.

I found it within 5 mins first time I tried at 11w0 with my Sonotrax doppler. Then I tried 3 days running after 12w and couldn't find it at all despite trying for over 20 mins each time. Finally found it on Thurs on the other side of my pelvis, within 5 mins.

Several other women on here reassured me that they had the same experience (with different dopplers, inc AngelSounds), and there are a couple of similar threads on FF about 'disappearing heartbeats'. By 16w, you should hear it regularly though.

Didn't want anyone to have the panic I had earlier this week! :lol:

angelcake89 said:
louears said:
angelcake89 said:

:lol: I got there, decided to be a rebel with half a glass of punch prompty threw up and was home by 9.
aww no, at least you tried :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back