How do you take your BBT??

Emma.b

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

So ive decided to give BBT charting agao this month, tried it previously before but couldnt make head or tail of it!

Last time i took it orally but the variation of temps was shocking. I'm thinking of taking it vaginally this year :whistle:

So the ladies out there who take there temp, how do you take yours?? Apparently you can take it rectally too :shock:

x x x x

HI Emma.b,

I chart orally everyday and in order to get a really consistent chart I set my alarm for 8.30 every morning and take my temp before getting out of bed, before drinking water, before moving too much or anything else. This has given me really good regular temps and show's a definite rise after Ov. I know some women prefer to temp vaginally and it can be more accurate but you have to do it same time everyday, that's the key.

I chart, use OPKs and observe CM which has taught me a lot. For one thing I Ov later than I thought which meant our BD timings were all off the first couple of months. 3rd time lucky though. We defin caught the days this month so fingers crossed. Will know in 5 days!

Best of Luck to you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back