How do you pick a title? Other than this is crap

I've given up counting now how many times I have been here at so many different stages of pregnancy. I've done the why me? And it's not fair more times than I can count that I don't think I will bother again. Found out today another mmc but I have to be re scanned on the 17th before they will do anything as the sack was small only 18mm and has to be 25 blah blah blah. Got a feeling it will go naturally I got crampy this past couple of hours 4 days after Charlie's due date and I'm here again. There's not much of the year left that's not clouded buy what should of beens. I just want a baby. That's all just a baby I'm trying so dam hard :( xxx

I am so sorry to hear your news! What can I say, I know I've never met you but I feel your pain and have tears in my eyes! Keep strong, it WILL happen for you!

Sending you big hugs! xxxxxxx

Oh Sarah I am so so sorry I can't believe this has happened. Life is so unfair sometimes. Drop me a pm if you need a chat xxx

So sorry this is happening to you again sweetheart, you and your husband are both grieving .... easier said than done I know, but give him time xxxxx

I'm so sorry that you've been left in limbo like this. Xxx

Am so sorry you are going through this again hon, sending big hugs and healing thoughts to you and your family. Xxx

So sorry Hun. You will get your baby xx

So sorry that you are going through this, I've been in the same position and I really hope with all my heart that you're one of the lucky ones that gets good news at your next scan. Look after yourself xxx

I am so sorry to hear your news. I know how hard it is as I have been in your situation, only 3 weeks ago, and I too asked how will I cope and move on from this. All I can say with time it gets easier. You will never 'get over it' but I feel like I am coping and getting a little bit stronger day by day. Talk about it, get the love and support from your family and friends as you need it right now. I hope your scan brings good news and never give up hope on getting your little one :)

I'm so sorry. I know there's no words that can cover what you and you oh are going through. The grief and the pain are intense at the moment, give yourself and your oh time to grieve. He'll come around. I swear it gets worse with each disappointment...

So sorry hun :( so rubbish no words will help but thinking of you xxxxx

So sad to read this as I was on the thread where you got your BFP. Can't believe how terribly cruel this journey is for som many of us xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back