How do you pass the time

wannabmamma

Reaction score
from AF to Ovulation?? All i can think about is babies :wall2:

this is only my 2nd month of TTC.. this month has been much easier as i work through the day, and now this month im organising my little girls 3rd birthday (head work mind) :wall: .. i just try and occupy myself.. shopping with the girls, cinema with the OH, days out with the baby etc etc but it still manages to drive me insane during the last week of waiting!! xxx

this is my 3rd month and my jpb is very borning so spend most of it planning babies lol

Nope and it doesnt help when everybody seems to be pregnant!!! x

Hey there hunni......

It is really hard not to think about it all the time and keeping yourself occupied is not to easy either when you have something on your mind. I just kind of try and blank it out but i suppose ive had a while t prectice that lol.
I hope its not much longer until yous get your bfp.... Amy xxx

It's hard not to think about it, but you just have to TRY!
They do say, "If you don't stress and think about TTC, especially when you're making Love.. It's very likely to just happen!!" I don't really think about it whilst bd'ing with my OH but I do think about babies every other time.

Because I have no control of your mind or your thoughts :p I'd suggest for you to just keep yourself busy, not stressed! Just busy being happy and hopeful :) I'm sure if it's meant to be, it will happen. Do things with your family, friends, pamper yourself, etc. Just enjoy yourself :) Wish you all the best this month! :dust: xxx

I knit, run, hang with friends and try to stay occupied! And most important: dont test early! If you first start testing you will become a poas-adict and go insane! Take it from me, I've been there;)

This is where your hobbies come in great!! Whether it's sport, music, reading a book, .. er... watching a movie, anything that passes a couple of hours without you realising is the best! Meeting friends can be good too (assuming conversation doesn't go on to the same baby-related topics!!)

Continually thinking about 'is this a symptom' is probably the worst thing you can do to drag things out.

Having said that, baby-making is all I seem to think about at the mo too!! :) Good luck for you in the 2ww :)

Thanks everybody, its hard because my two SILs and OHs sister are pregnant and my best friend has a child and is TTC again so everything is babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back