How do we post pictures?

Vintageling

Reaction score
I have tried a few times to.upload a picture in a thread.
I click the upload a file, select the picture I want clicked done and it still isn't uploading.
I'm confused it used to be so easy to upload pictures on the old format but this format it's made it impossible when your on your phone

Take a screenshot and crop the photo, it makes it quite small size-wise and will probably accept the upload. But I do agree it used to be easier before!x

What I did before is to resize or crop the photo before I uploaded it cause otherwise it tells me it's too big. So if I'm on my phone I'll go to the gallery, select the photo I want to upload and cut it to size to make it a bit smaller, save it and then go back to the forum and click on upload a file. That usually works for me.

What I did before is to resize or crop the photo before I uploaded it cause otherwise it tells me it's too big. So if I'm on my phone I'll go to the gallery, select the photo I want to upload and cut it to size to make it a bit smaller, save it and then go back to the forum and click on upload a file. That usually works for me.
Yea I did that and it didn't say it was to big just came back to the normal reply screen so thought it had worked but just didn't post

Yea I did that and it didn't say it was to big just came back to the normal reply screen so thought it had worked but just didn't post
Hm that usually works for me, not to sure why it does that. Have you tried to upload an image to an image hosting site online and then copy the URL into the Image button above?

Hm that usually works for me, not to sure why it does that. Have you tried to upload an image to an image hosting site online and then copy the URL into the Image button above?
No I'm not that clever. I don't know how that works or any actual sites that do it I is it about cope with this site and general normal internet like Google and Facebook and Instagram lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back