• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do i stop her tantrums and it it normal!?

beckibooxx

Reaction score
My daughters 8 months almost 9 and latly shes been throwing tantrums, if i take something away from her that she shouldnt have she screams and crys till she has it back, usually when im texting on my phone she see's and instantly wants my phone and i say No and she has a tantrum! shes also does this if im puttin her clothes on, i know babys hate there clothes being put on but she screams so loud im suprised my neighbours havnt complained lol
how do i tell her NO without her having one of her moments.??

Didn't want to read and run.
Okay, I've only got two suggestions, say no, and immediately hand her something else she can have, and if that doesn't work, just stand firm. Shell learn. Yeah you'll have screaming for a while, but it's that or give her the things. It's tough seeing them like that, but it's how they learn x

I agree with Leanne x completely x hope she stops soon x

I agree too! Stay firm and don't give in! Sounds harsh but she needs to learn what no means. Hope that helps x.

Zac has started having little tantrums, I just tell him no and let him get on with it. I make sure I don't give in otherwise he will learn that's how to get what he wants x

She's just testing you but as the others have said, don't give her what she wants. She will learn how to deal with these situations and hopefully won't be as upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back