How Did You Hear About The Forum?

Googled pregnancy forum and found this an other forums to lol :)
x

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I was going a bit crazy with my BFNs and was trying to google why Id get a BFN when AF late. Fell upon the forum really.

I did a search for a forum, I used to belong to BellyBelly in Australia but wanted a UK one - so glad I found this as Im now more hooked than Facebook :)

googled dads trying to conceive and here i am, just ading this one in here to try find more guys to talk to about things from our perspective. sorry for gate crashing. :)

Hello! I am newbie here!

I am going to be the father!!! I'm so happy but it is so scarry for me!!! I do not sure that I can be a good and may be a perfect father for my baby!!!

so... I need support!!! and advices!!!

I'll hope I will find a lot of info here!!!

thank you for the understanding!!!

heard about this from stir crzy on anoither site lol thks foe the link i like this site too ill never have time for anything now

I was looking for a pregnancy forum after I got my BFP with baby number 2 and typed in pregnancyforum.co.uk and wollah!! This site appeared :D

Hi I just typed in trying to conceive in google, lots of american sites came up but I scrolled down as preferred a UK one. I'm hoping that being part of this site will help me to stop going mad with false pregnancy symptoms it has been going on for years!! looking forward to makeing some friends xx

i googled "pregnancy forum" co incidently as i felt i needed to talk to someone at the time and this was the first of the list so i joined! hvent joined any more and dont intend to! xx

I googled "pregnancy forum" and this was one of the first sites to pop up. I had also seen a reference to this site in a pregnancy book... "What to Expect When You're Expecting".... I think...

Hi, I googled for a forum and found you all. Just joined up!
Becki.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back