How Did You Hear About The Forum?

I googled information about pregnancy in English, and this came up:)

I did the same thing was researching stuff about TTC on google and came across this forum and now i'm hooked!!

I googled back in 2008 when I thought I was pg with my ex, I wasn't, and not long after we split up (I think his reactions had some what to do with it....) and I stopped using PF whilst I did lots of naughty single lady things ;)

I came back again last summer when I thought I might be pg with my OH, again I wasn't but OH was keen to set a date for TTC so I settled into WTT late last year and we're now TTC a 2012 baby........ OMG lol

Hi I was looking for an uptodate forum as all others I've been googling are old x

I typed into Google 'What to wear for return to work interview' and this site came up!

I searched for classified ads for baby stuff and the site came up :)

I did a google search and looked at many, then i found here so i signed up and joined xx

I googled pregnancy forums and found you. Had a quick nosy around and decided to join you.

a friend recommended you after she got loads of support from here trying to concieve her now born and beautiful daughter!

My OH (Heppibean) has been on the forum for a while so i decided top sign up, after asking her if she didn't mind.

I googled pregnancy forums :) am so happy I found this site, everyone is soooooo lovely. Thank you xxx

I was worried about this pregnancy and wanted some help so did a google search and walah! here i am lol

im on BnB and just remembered this morning that i had read a thread on there about this forum, i had to google the thread and then came over for a look and found out i have already registered - dont remember that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back