HOW DESPERATE

susie

Reaction score
HOW SAD IS THIS, I'M GETTING SO DESPERATE TO CONCIEVE GIVE MY HUSBAND AFTERNOON OFF WORK COS THIS IS THE BEST TIME, I FEEL THAT I AM BECOMING FIXATED WITH MY OWN BODY FUNCTIONS AND I AMUST BE DRIVING HIM CRAZY , NEVER MIND ONLY 15 DAYS TILL CAN TEST AGAIN :?

I know its sad,is'nt it!
Im glad for everyone who has become pregnant,but it hurts me to see how everyone else is pregnant and im not! well at least not yet :)
but i know how you feel,i follow all the advice on how to get pregnant easier and when to have sex and how to have sex to get pregnant quicker!It's becoming over welming :cry: I pray thet each month i try that i will get a BFP but then i get AF and im depreste all over again!!!!!
I dont know i guess i just thought that it would be easier the second time around(i had a miscarriage a week before delivery)so now when i see other pregnant women it just makes it a bit harder for me! well enough of my blabbing! if you ever need to chat just PM me and we can talk!

****Baby dust****
and good luck TTC

L

sorry l for a very late reply
i'm so sorry to hear of your miscarriage that must have been a terrible time for you and your partner.
i'm now 3 days past ovulation but have been having very slight bleed over last few days and a dragging feeling in my lower stomach (i dont know what thats all about) but kept trying anyway, so fingers crossed for both of us this month :wink:

:D
HI there
how are u? Im ok, but its horrable having to sit and wait for AF or a BFP!
im in a pickle :shock: In march i got AF on the 7 and it ended the 14 then i got it again on March 28 and it ended April 5 so i dont know when im due next or even when im suppose to ovulate! but i hope that in may i can test and it will be a BFP cause i feel like im going to vomit all the time and my chest is sore! but some times i get lite cramps but that also could be my back and hips cause after i had my miscarriage it screwed up my back and stuff so it hurts all the time when i sit! sorry to ramble on i guess what im trying to say is i dont know if its all in my head cause i want to be pregnant so bad!
so if u can shed any light on the situation about my AF the would be really helpful!!!!!

good luck to u
*****BABY DUST*****
maybe we can be prego buddies if we can get pregnant any time soon! lol

talk to u later
L

hi. your not the only one who acts like that i am soooooooo desperate to havee a baby and all of the people around me are suddenly all pregnant. i hate it just hope it is my turn next

We know exactly how u feel!!!!!!!!!!
i know im seeing so many pregnant woman around, must be something in the water lol just not the water we are drinking :eek:
I just wish it was my turn already! dont get me wrong im happy for the ladies who are pregnant but i just want my turn already!

well anyways if you ever need to chat or ask anything just write!

***BABY DUST***

L

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back