how can it still not feel real?...

keepontrying

Reaction score
im 32 weeks tomorrow and i swear each morning i wake i reach down for my bump incase its miraculously disappeared overnight, then i begin to prod till he moves.
i cant imagine having a little baby of my own, does it ever seem real???

I've been think this the past few days! I'm a bit behind you at 28 weeks, but everything seems so close now...but still like nothing is going to change!

My hubby commented the other day that he feels like mow I'm pregnant that's it, I'll just be pregnant forever!

Xx

This is my 4th and it never seems real till your holding them in your arms, and then you look at them and think I can't believe that baby was really in my belly lol

I still can't believe it!! But we have just spent our last weekend as 'just a couple' - this time next week, LO will be here... Don't think. I 'll believe it til I actually see her and have her nestled in my arms! :)

i still cant believe it either........can feel wriggles and the nursery is very real etc...but still cant quite get my head round the fact that there is a baby in my tummy....and very disturbingly, i worry so much that something is still going to go wrong cos i cant believe i am actually going to have a baby..

its horrible to still have such thoughts this late on but its just cos im finding it so hard to get my head round some days....xx

i worry so much that something is still going to go wrong cos i cant believe i am actually going to have a baby...xx

I do too... Keep thinking, maybe something will go terribly wrong and we won't end up with the baby of our dreams after all. The sooner our LOs get here and stop us worrying the better! Xx

i worry so much that something is still going to go wrong cos i cant believe i am actually going to have a baby...xx

I do too... Keep thinking, maybe something will go terribly wrong and we won't end up with the baby of our dreams after all. The sooner our LOs get here and stop us worrying the better! Xx

phew..glad i am not the only one xx

i still cant believe it either........can feel wriggles and the nursery is very real etc...but still cant quite get my head round the fact that there is a baby in my tummy....and very disturbingly, i worry so much that something is still going to go wrong cos i cant believe i am actually going to have a baby..

its horrible to still have such thoughts this late on but its just cos im finding it so hard to get my head round some days....xx

Im soo pleased im not the only one that feels like this. I was going to talk about it on here but ppl keep saying you'll be fine.

Im 37 weeks and now finished work so will be able to rest now but keep worrying about everything. When our LO is in our arms i think we will all feel so much better. xx

Im soo pleased im not the only one that feels like this. I was going to talk about it on here but ppl keep saying you'll be fine.

Im 37 weeks and now finished work so will be able to rest now but keep worrying about everything. When our LO is in our arms i think we will all feel so much better. xx

i cant get excited cos im so worried.......will feel so much better once boo boo is here safe and they tell me that baby is fine etc......i know everyone must feel like this...but i have been so worried cos i literally cannot picture me with a baby and part of me keeps wondering why that is.......xx

Your so not alone here. Strangely I've done the same a few times. Lately though I'm getting lots of BH and it reminds me I have a baby ready to pop any min ;). but when chip is quiet I do sometimes give my tummy a little rub to wake her. ;)

Your so not alone here. Strangely I've done the same a few times. Lately though I'm getting lots of BH and it reminds me I have a baby ready to pop any min ;). but when chip is quiet I do sometimes give my tummy a little rub to wake her. ;)

yup...me last night...boo boo had been quiet and i proper panicked.....i need to realise that room is tight in there now so it is going to get quieter...plus if its anywhere near as sleepy as mammy, then it will be bobies a lot!!

but i just get a sick feeling now and again and i wish it would stop!!! xx

ive been doing that today and have a smile on my face as soon as she moves.

"i cant get excited cos im so worried.......will feel so much better once boo boo is here safe and they tell me that baby is fine etc......i know everyone must feel like this...but i have been so worried cos i literally cannot picture me with a baby and part of me keeps wondering why that is.......xx

Im the same, maybe because i havent held a newborn in about 6-8 years never mind look after one 24-7! its on my mind a lot but try not to stress about it, we need to stay calm as we can at the moment :shock: xx

any body want to swap y LO hasnt stopped wriggling all day!! every time i move i'm getting poked in the ribs or having his bum against my stomach! (lovely) i still wake up and forget i'm pregnant and that i cant reach/see my toes anymore, but i have his cot next to my bed to remind me that in 5 weeks (hopefully less) i'm going to be some ones mommy and that person is going to depend on me! i cant wait till he's here and i get to finally meet him. <3 u my little monkey xxx

well me and boo boo just had a bath.....and my god did my RLT set off BH while i was in there and then boo boo decided to do some star jumps while mammy was having BH and then the comfy bath wasnt quite so comfy...

i wonder if mine too is harry the cheeky monkey or hannah :) xx

awwww Hun, that's probably one of the things i'm not going to miss after harry's born is BH i hate them!! i don't know how you've managed to get this far without finding out! it killed me to wait till 16 weeks when we had private scan! be nice surprise for you! xx

yeah and then we can finally buy some outfits other than white babygrows :D he he xx

see thats part of the reason we found out because i dint feel like i could prepare for him, and it seems like now i have too much stuff! lol

My mum can't wait to get to shops the moment boo boo arrives. Lol. We do have a few yellow type ones that will go for either too but can't wait for first blue or pink outfit. We def don't have too much at the min anyway xx

Feel exactly the same. Although bubs kicks and moves about I still can't really believe I'm having a baby! Even OH says I can't believe you're pregnant. We're having a baby!. We never thought we'd have a baby, so makes it even more sureal to us. I actualy said to him a few days ago, that I won't fully believe it until bubs is in my arms. Like everyone else has said, I also worry about baby being healthy. I also give bump a gentle rub abd bubba obliges by moving or giving me a kick! It's just nice to know they're still there. LOL!!

I still feel like this!! Ive been feeling like this from the start. I wake up every morning thinking 'I cant reeaallyy be pregnant!!' lol, I can't believe in a few weeks a baby will here. its so surreal, but so exciting!! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back