how can i tell....

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
what position my baby is in?

my last m/w app informed my he was breech. and since then ive been trying to find out if he has moved.

i seem to get kicks from different places. does this mean he is constantly changing? or that im feeling different limbs?

i think probably a bit of both!
its frustrating not being able to tell isnt it, my LO was breech at my 33-weeks MW app and during the next 2 weeks she moved loads and i felt high kicks (or punches) as well so was really optimistic she'd turned, and i was gutted to learn she was still breech at my 35-weeks MW app.
i'v been to hosp today tho and was pleasantly surprised that MW there thought LO had her head down (hurrah!) was very surprised actually coz this week she's not moved about as much as she did the other week.
if they still think he's breech in a few weeks youll have a presentation scan to confirm, which is a good excuse to see him again b4 he's born!
hope he turns in the next week or 2, but if he doesnt, theres still hope as today has proved for me!
:hug:

Sorry hun, not sure. My LO seems to stay in the same position as im always being kicked in my right hand ribs. He/she is in the correct possition for birth, just hoping they stay like that :pray:

If you have a good relationship with your MW keslo66, you could ask her to take the time to help you feel your LO, so you can recognize certain parts, namely the head, although sometimes it isn't always obvious to tell which way LO is laid, and obviously they can move, but I hope LO moves head down for you :hug:

thanks ladies :)

think LO has hiccups atm. getting a popping feeling low and to the left, almost on my bone if that makes sense :?

When mine was breech to start with I was getting low down kicks into the pubic area and bladder. Then when he turned I notice they were higher up. Now they are back low again (and he's breech again).

Sabrina said:
When mine was breech to start with I was getting low down kicks into the pubic area and bladder. Then when he turned I notice they were higher up. Now they are back low again (and he's breech again).

exactly how I would describe it when LO was breech... it felt like LO was dancing on my pubic bone, really low kicks - quite painful too..... now I have kicks on the sides level or just above my belly button and LO is laying horizontally with its head slightly lower than its feet according to my midwife.

Hi

I hope LO turns for you hun.
My LO was heads down a week ago and have been getting kicks on the right side of my ribs since its so painful but at the same time i feel kicks or punches really really downlow
Katrina

Sabrina said:

yea mine seems to be like that atm and keeps switching,ive still got 11weeks to go, which will go quick :shock:

well LO has her head down and her back is on the left side with her bum in the air :lol: and i get kicks on the right side with out fail..

so where very you feel kicks then that how you will find out. hope it works

aw i hope LO turns for u chick! i can tell where mine is cos hes huge and engaged..so i can feel his lil bum movin bout lol n i can sumtimes feel a foot high up aswell x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back