• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how can i prepare

mumto2bubs

Reaction score
hello folks,

advise needed. How can I prepare for my new arrival. Due november. I have two daughters already. Amy is 3 and Grace is 17 months.
Amy was 28months when Grace was born and I had no problems as she was so good and well behaved. Grace on the other hand will only be 20 -21 months and is absolutley wild.

She is very teritorial and just a right wee cheeky monkey. No attention span, just goes from one thing to the next in her trail of distruction.

She is however getting better the older she gets, but just wondered if anyone had any tips of dealing with an unruly toddler and new baby. Amy will be a great help, she has an old head on her wee three year old shoulders

x:lol:

My biggest weapon is my play pen! There's only 12 months between mine and I used to plonk katie in there when I was feeding ella and sit next to it so I could talk to her and song and stuff! I made sure she had lots of alone time too, like leaving her in her playpen whilst I did something even if she was crying, sounds harsh but they nee to learn before baby comes that mummy can't alwys come running!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back