How can i help her?

Lola's Mummy

Reaction score
I need some advice on learning Lola to roll over.

She can roll from her front to her back but not the other way (back to front) She keeps trying but can't seem to do it.
I don't know if she's not strong enough or if her arms getting in the way. She sort of has it at the side of her and would maybe be able to roll over it she put her arm up :think:

What did you do to help your baby or did they just learn on their own?

Jake learnt back to tummy first but he used to always get his arm in the way too. I just kept helping him move it out of the way and he eventually got the hang of it.

Give her time, she will do it on her own in her own way, My boy wasnt over from his back to his front till he was about 6 months and he never went the other way till he was nearly crawling which was about 2 and a half weeks ago.

she will do it in her own time i promise, it takes a lot of energy for a baby to roll!

dd does roll but finds it easier to roll on her back from her tummy, and can definitely roll away when i m changing her nappy!

She was so close yesterday! she was almost over trying to get one of her toys then OH walked in the room so she turned back to she what he was doing

Hopefully she'll get the hang of it soon :)

newmum said:
Mine only rolls if I hold one of her hands and she pulls on it and rolls from back to tummy. On her own though she will lay there forever and a day. :roll:

I'll try that when she wakes up. She's been asleep nearly all morning :D

I was just going to put on a post about this as Maddison isnt rolling over yet either and thought babies were supposed to be able to do that by now :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back