Hoping someone can help me - how big is it!

Melanie

Reaction score
Does anyone have a V tech baby smile console?
How big and heavy is it in its box?
I want one for Thea, i can get it here but as its a toy in English it costs a lot more money than in England. I'm going home for a week at the beginning of December and im wondering if it would fit in my suitcase and its not to heavy so that i wont get charged loads of excess baggage. I'll have other things to bring back too so i can only bring back the smile if its not huge!

Hey i havent got mine yet, but ive go one cmoing for bam for crimbo, they look ACE huh!

Why dont you find one on ebay, And ask them about the size, as though you were buying theres ;)

I have one and its quite light and the box is about as big as a video player in its box..( thats the only thing i can think of :oops: )

If you take it out of the box it wil be easier to pack as its less than half the size of the box :)

Nic'n'Keeley said:
If you take it out of the box it wil be easier to pack as its less than half the size of the box :)

sorry to hijack the thread ;)

What games have you got? do you recommend?

Si bought Baby einstein, and sarah has got her on the farm...

lozzi said:
Nic'n'Keeley said:

sorry to hijack the thread ;)

What games have you got? do you recommend?

Si bought Baby einstein, and sarah has got her on the farm...

Keeley has winnie the pooh "pooh's hundred acre wood adventure"
and the one that came with the console.

For christmas i have brought her a three pack which you can get in woolworths and another game but i can't remember what ones..and ive wrapped them up so can't go and have a look. :wall:

I recommend the winnie the pooh one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back