How bored and fed up can you get....................

lmarszall

Reaction score
How boring is it waiting for little one to arrive!

It is hard as i don't want to do too much and wear myself out as suppose to be resting for when labour does start. But there are not many things i can do now which don't wear me out.

Being the size of a house doesn't help!

I've finished shopping for everything we need. I've washed all the baby stuff!

And i've made loads of thank you and baby announcement cards.

What else can i do, lol!

At least i have hospital tomorrow, hopefully the consultant will have something interesting to say regarding my new due date fof the 9th and the size of my humoungous baby boy, lol!

Laura
Due in 4 days and fed up!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Very boring! I'm a few weeks behind you and I'm am slowly but surely going nuts! :shock: :rotfl:

yep the last weeks really do drag...

i soooooooooooooooo want her out

Hi

I dont know what to suggest i know i was the same way when apporaching my due date with Kiara and i got so bored, i ended up reading books and cleaning things over and over :lol: Not long for you now hun
Katrina

Well i have been working from home until today .- I packed it in. Yay!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:
Now i can start working on boredom, going nuts, etc :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

aww i remember those last few weeks/days, they seem to go on forever!
no point me telling you all to make the last few days on your own relaxing & enjoyable is there coz you'll still be fed up!
everyone told me to relax & enjoy this time to put my feet up before the work started after baby is here, but i just wanted to tell them to shut up! :rotfl:

hope you all hurry up with your bubbys, :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back