How Awful

Hi

oh my how aweful cant beleve they arent linking the two? too much of a coincidence
Katrina

can you imagin how the parent of the child is feeling? losing a mother and your baby in 2days :shock:

was it the mums parents or the dads?

I just watched the police and families statements on Sky News.

Apparently, they weren't staying at the pub, they were there to help move some furniture. The dogs LIVED on the roof, but somehow someone left a door open and one or both of the dogs got in and found the baby.

I really feel for the family, but I don't believe anything I read in the paper nowadays. I don't suppose we will ever know the true story, just what will sell the most papers unfortunately.

i sounds a bit strange that this has all happened to one family.
or extreme bad luck.
Again we will never know all the details

rottweiler_puppy_cody.jpg

a09714ff6ab1cd957dba4be62b44b9a3.jpg

I dont think people with dogs are naive enough to say that they its fine to leave them alone with children..i think all the people on here that have dogs and children have all posted that they are disgusted that access was left for the dogs to get to the child and the child left alone! So no i dont think there is many people that say that its ok even if they have kids.

And what a shame about them attacks...they are clearly linked!! its disgusting...this is probably animal rights people that beileve it was their fault and not the dogs! Im sorry but that is just disgusting some people have no thought..the poor family :( Im all for animal rights, but i hate all these sick minded animal rights extremists that dont care who they hurt and say they do it for a good cause!! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back