How are you all feeling today?

jo jo

Reaction score
I'm incredibly tired after being awake most of the night with backache :(

How are you all feeling today?

I feel ok but have a cold, am aching all over and didnt have the best sleep due to my backache. Just having a quiet day today lounging around :hug:

i feel really down, fed up of this stupid cold and deafness in one ear, still not got my scan appointment so rang up and i have not been booked in yet, i am totally skint because my money which was supposed to be in the bank last week still hasn't gone in, so now i am sat here in tears and totally fed up of everything :( :(

louears said:
i feel really down, fed up of this stupid cold and deafness in one ear, still not got my scan appointment so rang up and i have not been booked in yet, i am totally skint because my money which was supposed to be in the bank last week still hasn't gone in, so now i am sat here in tears and totally fed up of everything :( :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

louears said:

:( Aww hun, I hope things pick up for you soon :hug:

jo jo said:
louears said:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:
thank you, so do i or i think my brain will explode :wall:

Snuggle said:
louears said:

:( Aww hun, I hope things pick up for you soon :hug:
thank you, i just have to make it through this week without cracking up, then i should feel better

Hi :wave:

Felt quite rought this morning for the first time, all sort of dizzy and out of it and sick, but obv that pleased me!! Just waiting for the sore boobies to come into effect then i will be very happy! Still havnt made an appt at the doctors - oops, but i think im putting it off as i want to request a diff midwife and hate confrontation etc... Hopefully he will agree and send me to the other clinic. My midwife was a total pain and i hated her!!

I feel a little sick but also starving at the same time!! Got a bacon and egg sarnie cooking as we speak! yum :D

I'm feeling poo :(

I have a water infection again! Which I can feel working it's way into my left kidney :cry: Dr's are closed until 1:30 and then I may not get an appointment :wall: Here's to a few days on the sofa again :(

My house is a complete tip as Aaliyahs toys havn't gone upstairs from xmas yet and she's just trashed the place this morning...taking advantage of me unable to move much!

I have no gas to work the fire and im absolutly freezing! :wall: :wall: :wall: I must not forget to get some when I go out!

I also feel very tired with sore boobs and achy legs :(

Other than that i'm still crap :lol:

I hope i'm better for tomorrow, curry night for NYE at my parents with all the family!

Woke up at half 1 today :rotfl: :shock: :shock:

I am starving and going for a pub meal in a minute with my OH, my brother, my sister in law, my two nieces and my nephew :dance: :cheer:

I feel actually okay :think: I've just booked a doctors appointment though due to me needing my inhalers. I am out of breath at the slightest thing :shakehead:

Well i still feel sick & really tired but now i feel really tearful aswell, we got up to find we had water coming through the kitchen celing again & the letting agency arnt answering the phone so i dont know when it will be sorted, hubby left a message this morning but they still havent rung back :wall:. The problem is coming from the bath (that is compleatly knackerd) we've had someone out a few months ago and were told we were going to have a new bath put in, the workman boched it up as a temporary fix untill then but obviously our cheapskate landlord has refused to pay for a new bath, so were stuck with water coming through the celing again :cry:

I'm just so fed up of having to rent a house, there are so many problems with this house its starting to get me down but theres just nothing else with 4 bedrooms or more on the rental market at the moment :( .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back