How are you all coping?

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Just wondering how everyone is coping? I am 18 weeks tomorrow and have been feeling wiggly movements for a few weeks (2nd pregnancy)..however I spend most of my day always fearing the worst! I haven't really felt anything today but I tell myself it's still early. Yesterday I left work with a headache and awful backache..I had to get the hot water bottle out..I fell asleep at 7 and ended up going to bed at 8..consequently I have been up since 4.15am! To top it all off I am starting with a cold/cough! My 20 week scan is in 2 weeks so I can't wait to see baby again and make sure all is ok and hopefully find out what we are having. Hope everyone else is ok xx

Hope you're feeling better today amy x

All good this end, started getting proper kicks the last few days and my mind feels so at rest but it felt like it took aaagggreess xx this is number two for me also x

Hey ladies, hope your feeling abit better amy. I'm 14weeks pregnant and had head aches since about 7weeks thought they'd get better coming into second tri but ain't at all. Never had a pregnancy like this other's have been plain sailing. Good luck for scan in a couple of weeks :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back