how are we

rach

Reaction score
well 25 weeks today and feel like pooh :( all stuffed up with the flu dont know what can take for it if anything sick from work again its a wonder i got a job left the amount of sick days ive had since i been pg im sure i got to be one of the unhealthiest ppl i know :( other than that pregnancy going great got midwife next week on thursday and only 6 weeks left in work yippee :D
so hows everyone else doing xxxx

Hey rach, sorry that you feel so bad again :( I have had a really busy weekend, it was MIL 60th biorthday yesterday, Friday night we went out for a meal and organised a limo - everyone was drinking the champers except me :( we had finished our meal by 9.30pm and the limo wasn't picking us up again till 11.15pm - but it didn't turn up till midnight, I was shattered and had a really bad back ache from sitting in the hard chairs - everyone else was drinking so I bet the time went really quickly for them.

We organised a surprise party for her last night, so spent all Saturday rushing round sorting out balloons, food and decorating the function room - the party was great, everyone enjoyed themselves but again it was another late night, didn't get home till after midnight - I am really really tired today, aagh!!!!

Am going to go to Tesco shortly and get some chicken and veg for dinner - making the dinner myself today which at this moment I really can't be bothered with!!!

Have a good day and I hope you feel better soon...

Xxx

thanks lindsay hun think am finally on the mend after spending most of my time in bed since thursday not back in work till tuesday so got today and 2moro to get better. sounds like youve had a fun but tiring weekend
wow can you believe its only 2 weeks and we will both be in the third trimester? :shock: :shock: :shock: am starting to get a little nervous now about the birth i dont know if its worse this time or better i thought it would be better as ive been through it all before so know what to expect but all i can think about at the moment is the birth of my son even though i know all pregnancies and labours are different it can still be a bit off putting worrying that my labour might be as bad as last time hope you have a good day xxxxxxx

Hi Rach I know I can't believe that the third trimester is nearly upon us, it's scary and exciting all at the same time. I am absolutley petrified about the whole giving birth thing, really scared but as my dad told me the baby can't stay inside forever!!

Xxx

thats true lindsay hun oh well not much longer now :shock: xxx

well flu is almost gone just left with a bit of a chest infection now on the whole feeling pretty good :D
seen midwife today and oh my god am measuring at 32 weeks :shock: midwife said its prob as im carrying high but might have to have another scan to check size of baby before its due heard heart beat again :D ooh its lovely so clear head is down although this means nothing at this stage urine clear blood pressure perfect (not low like last time) got a few exercises for hip pain and lots of advice to try and prevent it getting any worse so all in all a good visit just concern over a maybe large baby lol dont have to see midwife again now till 30 weeks as i got diabetes test at hospital at 28 weeks and they will do my iron tests at same time :D
hope everyone else is well xxxxxxx

hi girls, i feel so big im fed up already are u 2 enjoying ya pregnancy?

my lil girls 1st birthday on 2nd march...
i cant wait. its my fav age at the mo she is such a lil madam lol

hi dionne awww hun big hugs dont get fed up yet weve still a while to go i know how you feel im feeling massive and ready to pop but we are only going to get loads bigger yet :( xxxxxxxxxx

here here, I seem to be growing by the day :shock: people were commenting today at work that I was looking bigger, I love it!!! :D Have been going to meetings that are quarterly, the next ones that they were scheduling were in May when I will be on maternity leave, made me feel great - although we still have a while to go, it should come round really quickly!!

Xxx

well girls dont know whats wrong with me today got up at 5 this morning crying and still cant stop and its now gone 7 what on earth is wrong with me got to go work at 10 so need to try and sort myself out :cry: just cant stop crying feel like everything is terrible am sat here thinking all sorts of rubbish about my life oh my god somebody give me a slap feel like going to bed and staying there forever sorry to moan just needed to get it out of my system perhaps better if i do go bed :( xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh sweetie hormones are wonderful things aren't they, one minute your up the next your down, DH says that he sometimes feels like he is living with jekyl and hyde, lol!!!!! If you can't face work then ring in sick and get back into bed and curl up under the covers for as long as you like, does the trick for me!!! Am here to talk if you need to..........

Xxx

thanks lindsay hun dont know whats up with me today did go to work thought it would occupy my mind a bit managed to stop crying while in work got home and burst into tears again :( not so bad this afternoon though think im just gonna lie on sofa the rest of the day under the duvet and watch films on sky im probably just over tired sorry to be such a miserable cow xxxx

Don't be apologising sweetie, there really is no need!

I started the day in a strop because DH told me that one of the lads he works with had got a transfer and so was having his leaving do next Friday night - now normally this wouldn't have bothered me but for some reason I went off it :? he will be working nights Saturday and Sunday and out on Friday so I wouldn't see him all weekend, I think what is getting to me the most is that no-one bothers with me anymore, it's like since the girls found out that I was PG they haven't asked me to do anything so I am always in the house. Anyway Dh rang me from work tonight and told me that he had put in a public holiday next Saturday so would be off work now, what a witch I am :shock: hope I wake up in a better mood tomorrow!!

Anyway after having our argument this morning (which continued all the way in the car!!) we went into town and bought stuff for the nursery, this made me feel happier :D my brother is going to get us on wireless next week so that we can start to decorate the what is now computer room into a nursery, whohoo :D we have gone for the Zeddy and Rhubarb range, painting the walls buttermilk and putting the border round - will post a piccie when it's finished!!

Right, am off to bed now - possibly my tiredness is adding to my being irrational, night night hope you feel happier tomorrow too!

Xxx

hi everyone sorry about yesterday am back to norm today lol cried nearly all day yesterday dont know why :( got up this morning completely fine and been really happy all day lol o/h reckons im like jekyll and hyde :oops: bloody hormones :evil:
well not been up to much this weekend just chilling at home most of the day its half term this week so son will be home all week and ive still got to work but not much so hopefully be able to spend some time with him
:D hope everyones ok xxxxx

Hi Rachel
Sorry you u feeln undr the weather but delightd to see you so far along in your pregnancy since I was last on.Saw your scan photos - amazin. So happy for you.
Best of luck with it all.
Lorrie xx

got really confused then as thought dionne was pregnant again, the date on the threads is a year out, or am i just having a pregnant moment, are you pregnant dionne got the flu so head is all over the place, someone else thread so im not alone on this one, as this is a sad post in more ways than one xxxxxxxx

amy your right hun they are very old posts from last year poor lorrie couldnt have realised bless her xxx

lorrie nice to see your still poking your head in hun hope you are all well
:hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back