How and when do you weigh yourself?

claireyfairey said:
Suzie and Faith said:
Lou said:
[quote="Suzie and Faith":1tckiuex]OMG Lou i nearly wet myself laughing :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Quick go and weigh yourself, you'll be lighter if you've wet yourself :lol:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Only if she's naked, wet clothes can be pretty heavy... :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:1tckiuex]

Very true :wink:

:rotfl:

only wen i go hospital do i weigh myelf i'm always too scared too :lol: :lol:

When I put on 1/2 lb I said to my dh that I hadn't been to the toilet jokingly but he said that they once did an experiment at work and all weighed themselves before and after taking a crap...one guy lost 1kg :shock: :shock: Apparently he was gone for ages!

handbagqueen said:
When I put on 1/2 lb I said to my dh that I hadn't been to the toilet jokingly but he said that they once did an experiment at work and all weighed themselves before and after taking a crap...one guy lost 1kg :shock: :shock: Apparently he was gone for ages!

:rotfl:

Well men dont have uterusus or wombs or anything so there is probably more room for crap to be stored. :rotfl:

lauramumof2 said:
Well men dont have uterusus or wombs or anything so there is probably more room for crap to be stored. :rotfl:

Thats really really interesting :think: Where we have all our lady bits, overys (sp) womb, fallopian tubes, what do men have in them places? Just more of something? Like a bigger liver or something???? This will bug me till I know the answer :think:

I weigh myself once a week (day :shhh: ) In the kitchen on my electronic scales , you can set a target weight and it tells you how far off you are from ure target and if ure within 10% it will light up green and if ure below it it will light up blue! I weigh in the morning and just take my pyjama bottoms off

I have a pair of digital scales that I bought in argos for £20 about 5 years ago. Still on the batteries that came with it too!
I weigh myself naked first thing after getting up on a monday morning after brushing my teeth. I don't bother weighing myself inbetween as it's not very accurate.

I have a wii fit but don't use that for my official weight watchers weekly weigh in as I use the fit at different times of the day so it wouldn't be accurate.

My scales aren't fancy at all, only cheap ones. I weigh myself when I'm in the bathroom and happen to see them, don't really have a set time to do it. :)

littlepip said:
I weigh myself once a week (day :shhh: ) In the kitchen on my electronic scales , you can set a target weight and it tells you how far off you are from ure target and if ure within 10% it will light up green and if ure below it it will light up blue! I weigh in the morning and just take my pyjama bottoms off

Now I have visions of you sat half naked on some kitchen scales on top of your kitchen worktop :lol:

I still haven't weighed myself....too scared :(

Im not allowed to use scales so I find it really frustrating

I go to Scottish Slimmers every Wednesday so I find out my weight then. I do have scales at home but I try to avoid them. I found last year that I was weighing myself everyday and started to get very obsessed with my weight! I had to get Ewan to hide them as it was getting that bad! Thankfully I am not as bad anymore, I do find that I sometimes weigh myself on a Sunday, just see what my mid-week weight is! :lol:

Steelgoddess said:
poppy160 said:
Every Tuesday, after dinner I will weigh myself.

Hey hon, I doubt that would give you an accurate reading as after meals your body weight increases from the liquid and food you have eaten. Best time to weigh IS in the morning about an hour after waking.

I normally weigh myself weekly but haven;t recently although going to start losing somne weight soon, if I was working out it would be fortnightly to get the best reading if not the normally weekly first thing...

Thanks! I'm going to do it in the morning, then :D

I weigh myself every day - even when I am pregnant, wish I didnt have to but I cant stop myself.

Very rarely- I dont own scales so I only weigh myself when I go to get my pill or if I see them in someone elses bathroom! :lol:

I keep losing weight so my doctors are now weighing me fortnightly while they run some tests

i used to weight myself everyday whihc is BAD because i became all obsessive about it if i hadnt lost a pound (like id lose a pound a day anyway?!?! div... :lol: ) so i try just to weigh myself once a week...first thing in the morning, after ive been to the loo, naked , so i weigh as little as possible :D :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back