Do you religiously....

I used to go every week as DD had slow weight gain and she was on the bottom of the chart they wanted to keep an eye on her. Now i go 3-4 weekly as i like to know and i only live across the road so its not like i have far to go.

Haven't been since I went back to work as the clinic is on one of my working days. Also, he'd lost lots of weight through being ill and I wanted to wait until he was feeling better and had put some back on. when I wasn't working it was every 3 weeks or so though.

Every 2 weeks for me, I like knowing how shes getting on. This Tuesday will be the first I miss though because Im visiting my Mum and Dads. :)

We go every Tuesday and have never missed a week yet :)

I went today and the HV told me not to have her weighed again, she said she may break the scales (in a jokey way!). I think I may buy scales for home (we don't have any) as I still want to know what she weighs. Good news is that she was 20lb today so she can go into her new car seat!

DebbieM said:
We go every Tuesday and have never missed a week yet :)

Until today :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We went to the seaside instead this morning. Going to try and find a clinic tomorrow.

I go every month when she has her jabs because the Hv is based at my doctors she will weigh her then. With two kids I never have time to get to the clinic which is a stupid way to walk from my house and I don't have a car. She'll be weighed at 4 months and then I'll wait for a while until her 6 month check. You can tell if your baby is healthy just by looking at them. My son never followed any lines and I used to worry myself sick about it which is silly. Even now he weighs nothing but eats like a horse :lol:

She hasnt been weighed since she was about 18weeks.... Shes happy healthy and the bus trip is a bugger! I might invest in some digital scales though....runs off to eBay :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back