How am i going to survive this 2ww?

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Anyone any ideas?

I'm so bored most of the time anyways and its always on my mind...

3dpo today ... "nearly" there :( how am i gonna last 10-11 days...omg another week of work

and still it won't be time...i'm gonna be waiting forever!

I'm trying to think of something, anything, that might be helpful.

How about a baby happy diet. How about cutting up lots of fruit, apples are in season right now, and making double sure you get your five a day. Make a smoothie for your baby, make a fruit compote and have it on ice cream, do you have any frozen blackberries saved from last month? Corn on the cob is also in season, do you like that? I assume it's quite good for you. What else would be good to feed your baby when it's so tiny? I'm not sure.

Anyway, it probably wont do anything at all but it would feel like you are doing something good for your potential child and can fill in the time as well as well as feeding yourself healthy things :)

I think your problem is more your boredom than your 2ww to be honest.

You don't seem to have anything to distract you...

Isn't there something else that you'd like to achieve that maybe you won't be able to once your pregnant? It might even be for the baby.

I mean, i'd love to do a 6 week dress making course so i can make cushions and curtains or even just sew a button on - women's work!

Is there not a course that you'd like to do?

What i mainly do atm is paint the house a lot, or chop down bushes in the garden or takes the dogs for a hike.

Just don't sit around the house all day :)

Great advice starfish... i do not like corn on the cob though i dont think lol. Thinkin about something else to take my mind off it...i will try and eat some healthy stuff...after....ive had my kebab tonight :oooo:

Louise, to be honest with u i havnt got the confidence to go on a course:blush: but i really need a hobby...rather than being addicted to PF!
I tend to do alot of decorating aswell and thats mainly to stop the bordem! I have some tins of paint left :dance: you got painting in my head now lol. I would love to have a hobby, i love swimming but thats out of the question. Hmmmm... i think doing my bedroom out sounds like a plan it needs it.

I'd like to learn how to make stained glass if I did another course. All my neighbours have really nice stained glass above their door with the number on and we dont! :mad:

Not that i care about keeping up with the neighbours - but I think it looks nice and it costs a lot to have it done.

A sewing course would be great too. I would love to be able to make cute outfits, but i think i will learn at home by trial and error. I need a sewing machine really.

Hobbies are a good thing. I cant seem to motivate myself to do any gardening at the moment though, it's cold in the evenings!

stained glass ive never thought about that and wouldnt have the slightest idea of how you even done it lol

nope thats the problem with me i cant motivate myself for anything xxx

How about getting a jump on Christmas presents? I know it sounds really bizarre but every year I promise i am going to be more organised then i end up getting in a right stress over gifts, and I'm wrapping things so last minute and trying desperately to get all my cards finished to get the last post!!

This year I really am going be more organised. I have started looking online for gifts for my v large amount of neices and nephews. Any idea what you buy a ten year old who likes science but is dislexic? What on earth do 13 year old boys like? He said he likes Eminem but his mother told me he's not allowed to listen to it.

thats the problem with me i cant motivate myself for anything xxx

Oh i'm like that somedays.

I have productive days followed by periods of idleness. Today i went food shopping and then slept... seriously i zonked out for about 4 hours, woke up and now i'm making tea.

Maybe you can teach the parrot not to poo up the walls :) Have you tried clicker training?

I do that with my dogs and it's fun!

I bet there are loads of vids on it on YouTube to inspire you.

Already started on xmas haha this is the earliest ever!!
Not sure about pressies for 10 yr old maybe a science lab set i had one when i was younger...not sure what ages its for though. The 13 year old....is he allowed eminem stuff or not allowed to listen to it or have stuff? cos theres plenty of things like eminem cups...t shirts?

Louise...im like that most days. Hahaha i think he does it on spite, ive saw them videos with them clicky things...i just cant imagine my parrot doing anything it can be a little weirdo at times lol, i always look at videos on youtube of parrots they are brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back