House :(

ISH

Reaction score
I am starting to feel SO frustrated with our house!!! It's good enough for us two, but I have no idea how we're going to squeeze a baby and baby paraphernalia in it, it's so tiny...

I think the thing that gets to me most is that we'll have to keep the tumble dryer in the nursery, because there's nowhere else it can go. This is probably prego thinking, but it depresses me so much thinking of our poor baby having a big ugly tumble dryer in his room :cry:

:hug: you will be okay hun, you will deal with the space you have. L/o wont know anything about the tumble dryer so don't worry, it may be a godsend because the whirring of it may keep him calm - babies like that sort of thing :) x

I'm the same don't know where we are going to put everything!!! I can be such a neat freak too, I don't want to be like this with LO's toys. About the tumble dryer I wouldn't worry as Princess says your LO will be none the wiser and if it makes you feel better maybe you could put a sheet over it and maybe keep baby things on top of it, like a basket of toiletries or whatever. Just obviously not covering any ventilation when its on lol. And hopefully the noise will soothe baba too as princess says :D xxx

O bird, try not to worry I am in a similar situ too, but am on baby number 4! Who will have no room at all until we have an extension! (prob in bowt 2 years time) :eh: along as your lo has you and other
Half, food, warmth and buckets of love not even the tumble dryer will be a prob! Now put yr feet up andstop stessing. :lol:
Xxxxxxxxxx

Oh hun try not to stress, Were the same only got a tiney house, Dont even have room for a dryer now never mind when baby gets here, Dont even have a dishwasher or anything but I think when we get our babies things will just fall into place XXX try not to stress

I try to reassure myself by thinking of our neighbours with an identical house and 4 children. Eeeeeeeep!!! Don't know how they manage!

I hope baby will like the noise, that's a good thought to hang on to :D

I wish we could move, but can't really afford it at the moment; besides, we only bought this 2 years ago, it's our first house and I like the area, we'll just have to wait until baby grows up a bit or until I get rich and famous :D

Ish I'm so envious of you! OH and I live in a studio flat with no actual room for a cot! Let alone everything else that comes with a baby. I can totally sympathise with your worries it's hard work but mums have a way of making things work :)

Aw babe I'm sure ul make the mist of the space and baby won't notice the dryer! Ul be so busy when baby comes u won't even think about it! I'm stressing out about things in the house too tho x

Princess, I had a studio flat too before I met OH - I have fond memories of it, it was so tidy! (no man to throw socks about and my mum was around all the time)

Well, there's also the fact that I will not, for anything in the world, give up my library/photo studio/computer&work room. Baby stays with the tumble dryer, and fingers crossed he likes it! Who knows, they might be best friends :D

Last edited:
Princess, I had a studio flat too before I met OH - I have fond memories of it, it was so tidy! (no man to throw socks about and my mum was around all the time)

Well, there's also the fact that I will not, for anything in the world, give up my library/photo studio/computer&work room. Baby stays with the tumble dryer, and fingers crossed he likes it! Who knows, they might be best friends :D

I'm the messy one with the socks in our flat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back