Hot, swollen feet!

lmarszall

Reaction score
I think a combination of the heat, and the fact that i have been quite active has resulted in me having very hot and swollen feet.

My hands are a bit fat too :(

Need to dunk my tootsies in a bowl of cold water i think!

Lau
xx

I hate it when my hands or feet/ankles swell up, it's horrible.
Try to rest, find somewhere cool to relax and I'm sure things will return to normal xx

I noticed that my feet are swollen while i was in the bath last night

I am the same. In the morning I have ankles and hey presto!! by the afternoon they have dissapeard must be some form of pregnancy magic :rotfl: . The veins in my hands an feet are really sticking out too. Cant bear to have anything on my feet and when I have to its flip flops.

I had to walk around town barefoot on saturday when my feet expanded out of my shoes!!!
Had to buy a cheap pair of flip flops in Primark which made me look about 90 but were sooo comfy.

Had to take my rings off a couple of weeks ago aas hands are constantly swollen now.THe joys!

my feet are hot n swollen too its really humid lately think thats why :?

I bought loads of backless shoes with airholes and some flipflops so my feet dont suffer, but I also invested in a pair of nike airs as well (got them cheap! :shhh: ) and they have to be the most comfortable trainers i have worn and fit well even when my feet swell up. So Im all prepared for the hot weather when it hits my way again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back