hospital tomorrow - back now

Beth88

Reaction score
well my appointment is at 2pm tomorrow.. and theyre gonna check if everything is gone from my uterus. How are they gonna check this? please dont say its another internal, i am so sick of those..

Im STILL bleeding, nearly 3 weeks on.. im sure this isnt right. and i did another preg test yesterday and its stupidly dark and positive.

I dont know hun but im wishing you luck hunny :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Sorry to hear you're still having problems Beth. After my first m/c I had a scan afterwards to check everything had passed but I had stopped bleeding by then so it does sound like you maybe haven't gotten rid of all the tissue, etc. Would think they'll be able to tell this from a normal scan, but may need an internal one as well (I had one too today, they're not nice are they?).

Fingers xed for you tomorrow xxx

hope all goes as well as possible for you 2moro hun :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Argh im so scared... I soooo don't want there to be any uky tissue left.. i did another pg test today and again its massively positive. I'm stupidly scared of having to go in for a d&c or that vacuum thing or whatever.. i'd probably faint if they told me i had to have that! and to think i went through all the pain of doing it "naturally" and medically, when i had to have the operation the whole bloody time!

will update when iget home
xx

beth hope it goes ok today :hug:
hope you dont need to have a d&c but if it comes to it it really isnt that bad :hug: personally i think its not half as bad as what you have already been through :hug:

Home now.. well its good news - they couldnt see anything on the scan, and it wasnt an internal one luckily... She said i should stop bleeding within the next week. She gave me yet another pregnancy test to do, and i have to do it next thursday and if its still positive then i have to go back in :(

but on the whole, im pleased :)

At least it's good news my thoughts are with you sendling lots of :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back