Hospital Bags

missjennipenni

Reaction score
Has anyone bought anything for their bag yet?

When will you have yours ready by?

Maybe we could share tips on things that are a good idea, and what is a waste of space?

:rotfl: :rotfl: @the link!! Id get one in pink :D

I havent thought about labour bag - Il still need to pack one even though Im planning homebirth...OH has a problem passing me something that sitting next to him so there'd be no hope if I asked him to grab everything I needed should I have to go to hospital!! Jeez - doesnt even bare thinking about!!

Il wait and see whats in everyone else's bag I think....

Make-up is going in though!

I totally have not even thought about a hospital bag, it is something that would be layn about doing my head in... Surely its way too soon to even think about the birth at my stage!!!

Anyway i am off on jolly hollys a week thursday so am thinking about the baby when we come back!!

Loved the link

X

I'm packing a scrunchie.

I figure that I'll put my hair up so when I try and put my head back against a pillow or chair or whatever, it'll annoy me, and that'll take my mind off of any pain etc :D

(I'm easily annoyed like that :rotfl: )

I really have not thought that far ahead yet :think:
briefly crossed my mind then became scared so stopped. :shock:
I'll think about it closer to the time
when im on maternity leave i'll have plenty of time then

I bought a bag in the sales. All it has in it is a free sample of breast pads that i got in my bounty pack LOL

I'm going to save organising the labour bag until after 30 odd weeks. It will give me something to do when I start getting impatient for baby to arrive.
I won't be packing makeup, when I'm tired I don't care what I look like.

ive started on mine i have
*a few nightys some short one long
*2 pj bottoms
*some samples of shampoo/hand lotions/perfumes ect
*a flannel and water spray bottle
*a hairbrush
* mat towels and breastpads

im planning on a homebirth so hopefully i wont be usinfg it but would rather be ready just incase :)
manda xx

im planning on a home birth too but just incase i am going to pack a bag

ive got a few bits so far....

2 x packs of mat pads
breast pads

going to get a few bits each week from now on so im sorted

manda224 said:
*2 pj bottoms
*a hairbrush

im planning on a homebirth so hopefully i wont be usinfg it but would rather be ready just incase :)
manda xx

collecting samples of toiletries is a really good idea. Lugging big bottles of stuff to teh shower in the hospital is a pain!

I was planning on doing my bag when im on ML so around 34 weeks :D

I'm packing mine this week! I want to be prepared LOL!

I Can't wait to pack my hospital bag. I love organising and packing bag's, I alway's start week's before a holiday. I already have a bag, I got it from Avon a while back and haven't used it yet. I was TTC when I got it and thought it would be good for the hospital, how's that for planning ahead? :lol:

missjennipenni said:
manda224 said:
*2 pj bottoms
*a hairbrush

manda xx

collecting samples of toiletries is a really good idea. Lugging big bottles of stuff to teh shower in the hospital is a pain!

boots, superdrug etc sell travel size shower gel, toothpaste etc i think its a great idea manda, thanks!!

Hmmm.... me thinks OH had enough of a laugh at me farting in front of him and weeing in bath during labour :oops: (never ever done either before) without him seeing me look a wally in a "labour cap" - I hadn't seen that on Dragon's Den...... wonder why!!! Hee hee :rotfl: :rotfl:

Balls! another thing to do :lol:

I haven't decided who my birthing partner is nevermind what I am taking :lol:

to far in the future i think, but got some breast pads at tescos yesterday. it was all DH and i could handle down the baby aisle before we had to leave screaming in terror.

Sandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back