• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hospital appointment today ** UPDATE**

Emma58

Reaction score
Got to go back and see if fluid has dropped any more around the baby this afternoon.

:pray: It hasn't.

Just got back in from an afternoon at the hospital and the fluid around baby is normal now :cheer:

However, they did a doppler and it was reduced flow through the placenta. (4.8 variable if that means anything to anyone???)

I am so fed up it was such a relief when they told me fluid was normal after it being low last time that I wasn't worried about the doppler because that was normal two weeks ago. :wall:

When I saw the consultant he didn't seem too concerned as usual! He just said i'm measuring small for dates still but have grown since last appointment and as long as there is plenty of movement from my lad then I am to go back in 2 weeks.

:hug: Thanks I'm really nervous about it.

Already been to the dentists this morning (which was really brave of me because i am terrified of them)

Luckily nothing needed doing for once! Other than he wanted me to see the Hygienist before I have the baby which is great because they can't fit me in til May :shock:

I got away scott free when I went late last year too, poor sean didn't tho :rotfl:

OH had to fork out £700 when he went last year.

They saw him coming :rotfl: it was for a few root fillings.

Good news about the fluid and im sure there is nothing to worry about otherwise they would of said.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm relieved the fluid is at a normal level but i'm a bit concerned at the placenta now working at a reduced rate.

I suppose the consultant would have wanted me back sooner than a fortnight though if he was that concerned.

The midwife I saw was having trouble getting a reading off the doppler because he was moving around so much :roll: - like he always does.

When I asked her if the reading was reduced because of him moving she snapped ''No thats why I had to stop and wait and then do it again''
I just thought because the reading was normal from the placenta last time then it would be the same this time.

all is prob fine Em, I got told baby was breech when in fact he wasn't, so I don't have much faith in some of them tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back