horrid brother

angela-

Reaction score
hi had a really bad night last night i went to my mum's for the night (OH was working nights.) and my brother was really nasty to me.-

i asked him to just watch Niamh while i nipped to the loo and i had just got upstairs and heard him shouting at her so i ran back down to see what was up and he said i was a shit mum and **** be arsed to teach her not to do things, :shock: :? confused i said Y and he said she had thrown his ds at the laptop. (he is obsessed with techonolgy) when i said it shouldn't be lying around then he replied with you dont live here anymore so shut up and go home! i couldn't beleive it, he even said i dint really need the loo and its my responceablity (sp) to look after my daughter!

:cry: i feel like i do a great job raising niamh and was really upset, do other little ones not do things like that she is to young to understand isn't she? do you think he was just pi**ed off coz she touched his things? or is it my fault? i came back home early in the morning coz i was still upset.

sorry if its long winded my OH said he was just being mean but just wondered if your LO's touch things.

xxx

Of course, all babies throw things, your brother is being an arse.

Brody threw a wooden ornament at my old laptop and broke the screen!!
He hits Mason over the head with stuff to, given half a chance.
Tell your brother when he has kids he'll understand and until then he can't comment on something he knows nothing about!

He obviously hasn't a clue! :roll:

Of course all babies do things like that they don't know no better!

I would have thought that was obvious and he'd move his things out of the way!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

What a pratt and of course you are being a good mummy. Babies throw things and apparently so does your brother :roll: , tantrums I mean :wink:

thanks for the replies girls,

he is a div, v imature for his age (nearly 18) i should of not let him get to me its just hard to hear stuff like that isnt it. xx

thats ment to say eighteen 8 and ) together must be the keys for cool hehehehe hes not 1 honest :lol: xx

what an arse! babies are too young 2 understand! damon is always trying to get his hands on things he shouldnt - my bro is 18 aswell, he has never come close to a young baby before now so he is a bit scared bless him (he fed him for the first time the other day and didnt know why he looked so uncomfy after - it was wind)

i would have thrown the ds at his head, idiot!!! :x

eblinx- i came from a large family so there is loads of babies around, he dunt bother with them either, sometimes he just nodds (as if she knows what that means) at her when he see her i feel sorry for her coz she loves him!

mummykay- :rotfl: i wish i had! i grassed on him when me ole dear came home! lol how old do i sound :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back