Disturbing Dream!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by tillzy69, Jan 26, 2012.

1. tillzy69

tillzy69 Well-Known Member

I know being preggo means that strange dreams are on the table but last night I had a dream that I was practising breastfeeding with my Rottweiler! And he was actually getting milk out of me!!

Bit random but just had to share its so weird lol

2. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

3. winnie89

winnie89 Well-Known Member

glad to say i dont have a dog unless hubby tries to! :S

4. jojo_2012

jojo_2012 Well-Known Member

I had a dream some ugly teenager tried to push in the queue at the library so I ate him.

5. Bee7

Bee7 Well-Known Member

Omg! I have had a very similar dream, only with my cat! I keep having baby related dreams but baby is never a baby...it always ends up being either my cat or a small person with OH's face. Seriously messed up lol xxx

6. mummy2b19

mummy2b19 Well-Known Member

I fell asleep on the sofa this morning and dreamt that Id had the baby and we were at home my OH took her upstairs I feel asleep and I woke up he was feeding her carrot sticks even though she was a few hours old. I told him she was too young but he insisted that it wasnt because there was no warning on the back of the bag of carrots to say not to give them to new born babies. He also stole the toilet seat in my dream which i said was very unfair as I had just given birth and I would need to sit down to do a wee lol. I told my OH about the dream he then told me that he had dreamt that he got drunk and missed the birth by two days ( think I may hide the bottle of vodka thats sat in the fridge lol) xxx