• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hormones!!!

TeeUK

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Tina age 39

I got a bfp yesterday I had sex on 14th so I am 16dpo. Symptoms come and go ranging from bad wind, bloating, headaches, stuffy nose, backache...but the hormones are driving me nuts already!

I am like Jekyll and Hyde...I go from a screaming banshee to a whimpering baby. It's really upsetting for my bf as I take it out on him. I cry at everything! Serious a baby worm squished on the path set me off! Is this normal?

Yep it,s normal, one of the joys of being preggers, I get angry really about the dog ( not at him), everything he does gets on my nerves. Then a watch a program and start welling up when its not even sad!!! My oh went out to football the other day and I cried coz I was on my own, usually I can,t wait for him to bugger off lol.

Yes for some people it really is like that ;) I've been a bit more emotional than normal but it's only me that notices. It may go a bit when your hormones level out a little.
Congratulations on your pregnancy xx

Hi, congrats hun on your bfp xxx

I'm a hormonal mess, it's ridiculous lol I was crying earlier that my cup of tea had gone cold, it was the end of the world :wall2: xxxx

I have been pregnant before daughter 18 (sadly 2 mc's) but my emotions were never like this!

thank you for all your replies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back