ahh hormones!!

youngmummy22

Reaction score
phoned hospital to get a follow up appointment as they didnt give me one at my last antenatal appointment, i was supposed to go to desk to get one apparently but no-one told me???? so i rang today to get one,and the woman was a complete bitch made me feel like an idiot practically shouting at me, froze completely and just listened..started crying then afterwards. now im sooo mad i let her speak to me like sh1t!! :mad: and had to hide the phone number from oh as he was going to ring them back and shout at them haha...oh god damn these hormones...

Can you remember her name hun? If so definitely make a complaint. Hope you feel better now :hug: xxxxxxxxxxx

no she didnt say, what a cow though i should have asked for her name,but i was in shock,i always try and be polite and she just was a witch!! im fine,feel like such a baby tho ha!

I would have been in shock too tbh. Still mention it at your appointment and tell them she upset you hun, her name might be on the system xxxxxxxx

i would have cried down the phone to her. ppl feel bad or at least awkward when you bawl at them so its useful sometimes.

What a cow!!! I have to say I would have sobbed down the phone too. I am able to turn on the water works quite easily at the mo because of the hormones (always handy when you want something from the OH!!!!lol). xx

That's disgusting, write to the Head of Midwifery and complain! xx

well she gave me an appointment for tomorrow and i wont be being nice to anyone! im 26weeks and havnt had an appointment since 19weeks no phone call or anything,i wouldnt have known to ring either unless i didnt go into my gp and ask?they would have let me have the baby by myself. stupid healthcare system in ireland,they dont care..

If you can recognise her voice, ring up, call her an old witch and hang up :) insults sound better in Irish anyway :) xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back