Hormones, wish they would go away!

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Over the past day or two my hormones have been playing games with me! My sore boobs have returned, ive had a metal taste in my mouth today, my emotions have been up and down and i feel sick! Is anyone else or did anyone else feel this way 5 weeks after a mmc? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey hon!

Sorry to hear you're feeling poo are you still bleeding heavily? Maybe some other girlies can shed some light on if your symptoms are normal but I have read they can be worse during the first AF after a miscarriage. I got the:witch:this morning but have had sore boobs and AF like symptoms for days (lower back pain etc), normally I don't get any period symptoms at all. Hope you soon feel better soon think of all that :bd: you'll be getting down to soon that'll make you smile :) x x x

Im hardly bleeding at all hunny, its gone to spotting over the last day or two so having pg symptoms back doesnt make sence when af is on its way out. Im confussed!
Glad the witch has turned up for you hun, guess you will be making your way over to ttc now,looking forward to talking to you in there :) wishing you lots of luck and babydust :dust::dust::dust x x

Hmm that's weird that you're getting those symptoms at the end of AF - ooooh do you reckon you could be PG? Did you BD before your AF? Yes I'll be glad to be back TTC again, we BD'd a few days ago without using anything and I instantly regretted it but feel better now AF has arrived. Keep us posted and lots of luck to you too and :dust:
Also wanted to say a big thankyou for being so supportive over last month or so, so lovely we can both now be looking for to TTC again x x

We did on Saturday hun but my OH pulled out, well i thought he did :0, no i cant be, can i?
Thank you to you too hunny, you have been a great support and its nice we are both looking to the future now :) x x

Well I wouldn't have thought so hon especially if you didn't BD till sat as you would have been at the end of your cycle. Then again you never know ;)
xx

Hey muummy2adam! thats really weird about your symptoms, all mine disapeared about a week after d&C Do you think some of the hormones are still lingering around from then? have you done a test?

Yes done a test hunny and everything was back to normal.
Woke up this morning feeling sicky again! Maybe its a mix of a bug and af symptoms :( x x

aww yuk, well hope you feel better soon!

how long did it take for you to get af back? i'm 4 weeks today post D&C and just waiting on AF now, don't think i ov'd this month as i was using opk's to see what happened, wish the witch would hurry up and show her face so i could get on with xmas ttc.

I went to the docs on Monday as my bleeding started again and was getting bad cramps, so i thought i had an infection or something. And my doctor explained that my mmc had started over 5 weeks ago so your hormones start to drop straight away so he said that he would of expected af could of happened anywhere between a week ago to in 3 weeks time, so mines fell in the middle, but he said everyone is different and theres no set time, i wouldnt worry hun, the witch hopefully will be making an appearance for you soon so you can start xmas ttc :dust::dust::dust: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back