Hormone levels

clarebear22

Reaction score
Hi

I lost my baby two weeks ago due to having termination as baby's brain did not develop.

I have started my pregnancy vitamins again as we are looking to conceive does anyone know how long hormones will stay in my body? From previous pregnancy?

Xx

Hiya sorry for ur loss,it depends how far preg u are I was 10 weeks and it took about 5 weeks before I got a negative hpt I just kept doing hpts so I knew where I was untill they went negative xxx

i would try keep a track of ur hormones using cheap hpts the lines will gradualy get weaker and weaker till they turn negative and thats when ur body will then ovulate again they say if its a late loss like between 5 and 12 weeks say it can take up to 8 weeks for it to totaly leave ya body, i did not bleed at all after erpc well i did but only for a day and i kept a track using hpts as i realy wanted ttc right away and i oved last week which was 6 weeks since my erpc, best of luck xxx

Are they not monitoring it at the hospital? They did my bloods every 48 hours then every week until it was below 20 then checked it with a negative test. It took me 4 n a half weeks ..
I am Sorry for your loss x

Not heard anything from hospital, not even results from baby been tested its been two weeks today.

Got doctors on Monday will speak to him and see if can test levels then x

Hi. you need to give yourself around about a month to 6 weeks; then you should have a period and your hormone levels will be down to normal.. xx

Hi I got my period 21st July right in time last 5 days. So been trying to conceive since then x

Hi I got my period 21st July right in time last 5 days. So been trying to conceive since then x

It may not happen for a couple of months as your body needs time to recover chick; if it does happen congrats. Hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back