Hormone Central

Bee7

Reaction score
I've been very lucky so far in the pregnancy not to have suffered from any bad moods/emotional outbursts etc...but today i feel really angry and frustrated for absolutely no reason at all! I just keep getting really restless and burst into tears a minute ago because i tried calling my mum on her mobile and she didn't answer! I feel like i'm going a little crazy today.

Nearly 18 weeks now and still haven't felt any movement. I don't have a doppler and haven't seen/heart babys heartbeat since my 12 week scan so i'm starting to get a little worried. I've also been getting backache and feel like i've got a lot fatter, not so much in 'bump' form but i feel like i'm getting wider! Maybe all of this is what's pushed me over the edge today lol. Just needed a rant, thanks ladies x

I went through the same at 17 weeks. Don't know its a hormone surge or something but I almost had a breakdown. I was crying, angry at everything and everyone and just wanted to lock myself away. I too just felt fat and unattractive cos I had no bump. You will come out of it hun it is just one of those phases. xxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, i hope so. Today has not been pleasant. I just had another mini break down because a spider ran under my bed and now i can't relax cos i'm absolutely terrified of them. Deary me lol xx

Yeah I've been like that especially before I had my scans now that babba kicks me all the time I feel a lot better and I try not to let things get to me but sometimes I do just want to scream and stamp my feet!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back