Hoping we have been lucky.....

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
well as some of you may know, i think i ovulated last thursday, but i didnt get to see my OH till sunday to BD. We BD'ed on the tuesday so i was hoping it may be enough
I have now got a water infection at 5 DPO, been to the doctors and she thinks because i havent had them in the past that it could be a symptom!!!
Just wondered if anyone else has been told this. Im getting all giddy now and i know i shouldnt cos nothing ever goes smoothly for us!
:pray: ing that it is our month!

I didn't have a UTI as a first pregnancy symptom but i do know that they test you for a UTI at each Midwife appointment .... could be a good thing! Hope you get your BFP soon x

What a strange symtom!!! good luck though and hope you get your BFP :D

i got a uti for the first time when i was pg, hope its a good sign :pray:

thanks for your replies....i really hope it is a symptom cos the pain wont be worth it other wise! lol.
Should find out one way or another in the next few days....

You have my sympathy - I am also suffering a UTI at the moment. I had antibiotics and it went away but seems to have come right back!
I've never heard of it being a pregnancy symptom before, but who knows?

to be honest i hadnt either but heres to hoping!!! Hope you feel better soon, its really not nice :(

now i reaally do hope iv been lucky...me OH has decided he doesnt want to try for a baby for a while if im not this month so i probably wont be seeing you ladies for a while...take care all of you and get the BFPs coming!!!
hopefully wont be away too long xxx

I found out i had UTI the same time i found out i had a BFP!! Hope its a good sign I've never had one before so maybe it is connected!

:pray: :pray:

thanks LMP...its kinda getting my hopes up a little again...i just spoke to my docs again cos the pain was getting worse and she told me to test...gonna wait as long as possible though it think...

You poor thing :(. I get a lot of UTIs so I have some tips- mostly drink lots and lots of water, put some hot water in so that it's easier to drink and also cranberry juice because it stops the bacteria sticking to your bladder wall. Paracetamol is ok even if you're pg so don't suffer the pain if you don't have to. Rest as much as you can with your feet up or better still in bed.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:
+++

thanks for the advice jenny...mainly drinking water...i hate the stuff lol.
Im in bed now...have been since i got home at 6 lol.

Hi
I was just wondering if you are feeling any better?
My water infection has returned as well - I was talking to my mum on the phone and she asked me if I was pregnant because that was when she started getting them.
I am going to go to docs tomorrow anyway so may as well ask while I'm there! I just want some medicine - my bladder feels like it's on fire!!
Hope you are doing ok!
:)

thanks for your concern kmac. its mainly my kidney thats killing me now so who knows when its gonne clear.
still not sure about being pg...getting sickness and a funny taste in my mouth now and im eating for england like i did last time...
gonna wait about a week and then test i think
hope youo feel better soon too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back