HOPING IM NOT

rach

Reaction score
after months of ttc my o/h walked out on me tnite guess we were not right for each other after all. i ovulated a few days ago im hoping now that this is not my month plz everyone keep your fingers crossed for me i dont know what il do if i end up pg, ive wanted another baby for so long maybe it just took over :cry:
if i get a bfp this month il be a single mum with 2 kids both different fathers i wont have a hope of finding someone else.
please god let af come this time
omg i just dont know what im going to do xxxxx

Rach

I am so sorry this has happened to you!!! My thoughts are with you and what ever you are wishing for I will keep my fingers crossed for!! If ya need to talk don't hesitate! He gave you no explanation?! :twisted: Men suck sometimes!!

xoxo Ree

Rach, I have no idea what you must be going through, but just wanted to send you hugs. xxx

I know it's hard, but try to be strong for your other child. I hope you get the result you want this month, but if you don't, please please don't dispair. I just wanted to let you know that it can work out.....

I have a 16 year old step-daughter from my first marriage. Her mum was only 13 when she conceived her with my ex. She then had a second with a different guy 4 years later. He was a junkie and thief. She thought her life was over. Well, she now has 4 georgeous children 16, 12, 7 and 4, and has been married to a wonderful man for the past 8 years. He has taken on the eldest 2 children as his own, and I have never seen her so happy.

I can all work out hun.

Just as an afterthought... As you so desperately want af to come this month, is it too late for the morning after pill? I've only used it once myself, and that was literally the morning after, so I don't know how late you can take it, but it may work.

Sending all my love to you.
xxx

I'm so sorry Rach, I don't know what to say other than I (and I'm sure the rest of us) am here if you want to talk. I can't imagine what's going thouh your mind right now.
Sending you lots of hugs and love. Sam. xx

Hi Rach

Firstly i want to send you a **BIG HUG**.

Are you okay? Your mind must be all over the place. They do say a baby can either make or break a relationship. I am so sorry for you. I will be thinking of you. A break hurts so much wheither it is mutial or not. If you ever want a chat just private mail me...

I hope you get the result you want this month. If you don't then as Tankett has said it's not end of your life. You already have one child and proved/shown you can do it! It'll just means you'll have to spread your love a little further but i'm sure you have enough. Don't even begin to worry about wheither you'll find another relationship with 2 children or 1. Believe me I know loads of woman who have met and married a good man with more than 2 children. It's hard to see your self with anyone new when you've come out of a relationship. Even if you have no children it can be hard to see yourself with someone ever again but we all move on. Just knowing you through this site I know your a nice/decent/friendly person. Don't ever put yourself down. The right man will love and want you and your children/child.

Take it easy.

Just wanted to send you a huge hug honey :D

This site is fabulous for non opinionated support and help in all areas, You have as all as your listening ears and whatever happens you will not be judged. If the worst happens what could we possibly judge you for ending up with two beautiful children that you obviously love and adore. Theres no crime in that? You are a fab mum by the sound of it so keep your chin up and hold your head high, and think...... now you can find the man you really deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about getting a babysitter for the night and getting with a couple of girly mates and kicking your heels up for one night! You might even enjoy it! What you ahve achieved in life is fantastic being a mother is a precious gift and you have acheived so much. Give your little one a big hug and share a choccie bar! Childrens hugs are amazing therapy!

Good luck to your new start and i hope you get the result you want this month! My thoughts are with you.

:D :D :D :D :D

thanks everyone for all your support im not sure where my head is at the moment or what im going to do but after being awake most of the night thinking i know im going to be ok either way it goes for me :)
thanks again everyone xxxxxx

Hi rach

Your head must be all over the place. Splitting up is a horrible thing to go through. We went thorugh a bad patch a few months before our wedding. I think nerv's got the better of us. Also my mother-in had a massive stroke just one week before the wedding. So we thought about cancelling. My head was wrecked! I couldn't sleep, eat or pay any attention to my work. It's a horrible way to be... your kind of in limbo.. I really feel for you. Take things one day at a time and don't worry yourself over getting a BFP or BFN... worry about that when the time comes. (i'm sure what ever the result is you'll be okay)

How long where you both together? Are you friends still?

xxx

Hi Rach,

Can't believe what you have told us today, big hugs and hope you get your wish this month.
Is that it then? Definitely no working it out? I have been ttc as you know since Jan and there have been times when I have taken all my frustrations out on my oh - perhaps you just need to spend an evening alone together to talk things through. You have been a great support to me and a lot of people since you joined the forum, hope we can be here just a little bit for you now. xx

thanks everyone its definately over he turned up today and took everything of his from here, been a hard day i told my son when he came home from school and he cried for ages which totally broke my heart i feel so bad its my responsibilty to protect my son from getting hurt and i couldnt this time. :cry:
we were together for bout 2 and half years and everything been good till ttc which at first was his idea think the pressure can get too much sometimes :( maybe should have spent more time concentrating on my relationship instead of ttc and then maybe i wouldnt be in this situation oh well pick myself up dust myself off will all come out in the wash xxxxxx

Oh Rachel I'm so sorry, cant begin to imagine how u must be feelin right now.Hope everything works out ok for you. May be you both just need a bit of space for a while. This ttc is very hard on us. You have two lovely kids who will keep you going & like one of the other girls suggested try & get a night out with all the girlies & let off some steam.Have a cry, have a laugh & know we are all here whenever you need a chat.
Big hug to you
Lorrie x

Hi Rach...

Spend as much time with your son! Give him all your love and hugs... as someone else said a hug from your child is one of the best you can get!

Big hug from me!

xxxx

Hi Rach

I'm so sorry to hear what you've been going through.

Just a thought - if it's too late for the morning after pill you could get a coil fitted asap. That works too!

Louise

hi everyone ive decided that no matter what happens this month i will be happy about it. if i am so be it it will be scary but it will be worth it if im not then thats ok too feeling a lot better about everything today :D
thank you everyone for being so supportive xxxxxxxxxx
good luck all those ttc this month xxxxxxxxx

Hi Rach,

I am glad you sound more positive about things... life can be tough especially when it involves matters of the heart but you have the unconditional love of your children to keep you going. And if this guy cannot see whats in front of him then he probably doesn't deserve you and that means you are free to meet someone who does now.

good luck and keep us posted.. especially on the possible BFP!! whatever will be will be and you have coped thus far with your children, you are a fighter so stay positive and lean on your friends if you need to :)

Hi Rachel
Just wonderin how ur doin. Hope u ok. Thinkin of u.Lorrie

hi everyone im ok got me head sorted ive had no hassle off him at all which is good because im not strong enough to face him yet and i know if he wanted to come back id have him back so avoiding him like the plague at moment dont want him back hes not the one for me i can do better :) so all is good just waiting now for af or whatever so i know where i am either way am going to be fine :) xxxx

hi,
Ive just found out my boyfriends been texting some girl saying " if i do ido and we will have to be together forever". I confronted him about it and he said it was just a bit of harmless fun and they havent even met and that she just organises his appointments at work. I know she live four hours away and apparantly said he had a sexy voice but now im worried about trying for a baby with him! wht do you think?

I think you could take it a couple of ways, from that one comment it's hard to tell. :? Did you see any other texts??? Has he messed about before?
There are many questions but whichever way you look at it, it's flirting!
Sam xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back