Hopefully this rainbow is here to stay

Discussion in 'BFP Announcements' started by Alexis2017, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Alexis2017

Alexis2017 Well-Known Member

11 days post 2 x frozen embryo transfer

OTD test date is day 14 on 2nd July.

I have been here before but my line was very pale. Hoping this is our rainbow and hoping for twinnzies

Kepe on growing my embabys! <3<3

em1994 and CMcDx like this.
  2. Lollypop79

Lollypop79 Well-Known Member

Aww congratulations and good luck. Hope they grow and are sticky beans for you xxx

3. Summerwine

Summerwine Well-Known Member

Yayyyy!! Great lines. Oh I hope these are your sticky beans!!! Xx

Alexis2017 likes this.
  4. em1994

em1994 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Brilliant news. I’m now 18 weeks and my lines for this pregnancy were way darker than with my chemical

Alexis2017 likes this.
  5. vampysgirl

vampysgirl Well-Known Member

Huge congratulations.
    I was one of them silent readers on the ttc threads and also spend over an hour reading your heartbreaking but wonderfully inspiring journal.
    I have everything crossed this is sticky x2. Have a healthy and wonderful pregnancy

6. Beckyb1991

Beckyb1991 Well-Known Member

Congratulations beautiful! Keeping my fingers crossed for extra sticky twinnies xxxxx

7. Alexis2017

Thanks everyone <3.. Still got strong lines, trying to keep my positive mind but its hard as I am so scared.

It's my Official test date tmrw so going to do my digital test and another 1st responce then leave it for a few days if I can stop myself. :poas:

8. em1994

em1994 Well-Known Member

Beautiful lines. If I were you, I’d stick to the digital tomorrow. Leave it at least 48 hours between FRERs. The progression is much better. When I tested this pregnancy, I had a day where a FRER was lighter than the day before and it really freaked me! The only thing that kept me sane was that my strip tests from the same urine samples had darkened.

So please leave it 2 days, as you sound like how I was with all the worrying But, by all means, use a digital and see the word ‘pregnant’ pop up. That was a milestone with this pregnancy as well, as my lines never darkened enough to get a positive on a digital last time.

9. Alexis2017

I got a digital last time but said 1 - 2 weeks and today it says 2-3 weeks which is a good improvement.

I ended up doing a 1st responce today but I didn't expect it to be any darker which it isn't so not getting too worried. I've no more 1st responce tests left so will prob just use up my cheapie ones every few days just to make sure I see a line for some reassurance.

I might buy a digital set of 2 for doing 1 next week and then the following week to see the weeks go up?

10. Elfs Mummy

Elfs Mummy Well-Known Member

Please stop testing ! You have beautiful lines and you may not see them get darker because of the hook effect. You have great progression they’re as dark as my lines at the same stage with twins if you’re worried get bloods done I promise it’ll put your mind at ease more than tests xx

11. em1994

em1994 Well-Known Member

I second this. I drove myself crazy it’s brilliant you have a 2-3 on a digital! I tested a week after my 2-3 and didn’t get a 3+. I don’t think they are that accurate when your hormone levels are high. Some do get that 3+, others don’t. But I must have gone through about 50 tests at the start of this pregnancy, and it became pretty obsessive.

I worked myself up into such a state that my pregnancy was once again doomed. A few days later morning sickness started.

Your lines are fantastic. They are really strong and I’m confident things are going as well as they can for you at this early stage

12. Alexis2017

Thabks everyone!
    I know it's just easier said than done to not test. I am going to do a digital next week anyway as I have still got a pack of 2 left.

I am hoping it is twins but if only 1 embryo has stuck, that's amazing too x

13. TS1982

TS1982 Well-Known Member

Massive congrats and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

14. bellecat

bellecat Well-Known Member

Congratulations xxxx

15. Aprilxxx

Aprilxxx Well-Known Member

Wow!!
    Congratulations those lines are so dark!! Stop testing this bean or beans will be sticky!