• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hopefully going to book....*UPDATE #2* help girls!

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
.....My 4D scan in the next couple of days!!!! just txt OH to ask his mum when she can go, then will txt my mum and then will ring up - im hoping for the week 4th August - by then i will be into my 29th week!!!

:cheer:

UPDATE!!!

I have spoken to OH and his mum can only do Wed 30th July as she has many appointments and chemo through August. this will make me one day off 28 weeks pregnant - do you think this is too early for the scan or do you think they will be able to see her featues clearly?!? :D

UPDATE2!!!

rung the scan company up last night, they dont do wednesdays!! grrr!!! so the only days OHs mum could do is the mon and tue - tue they are all booked up so looks like i am going to book it for Mon 28th July!! going to ring them todayand book it! :D

Ooh fab, and how nice that you are taking the Gran's to be along! Did you have a 4D scan already? Noticed the pic on your ticker

S x

peanut1982 said:
Ooh fab, and how nice that you are taking the Gran's to be along! Did you have a 4D scan already? Noticed the pic on your ticker

S x
hey hun :wave: yeah i had a 4D scan at 20 weeks becuase the hospital couldnt tell us the sex and it was going to cost us £50 private, i found a place that did the 4D scan for £75 so for another £25 i thought why not :D - this time though we should be able to see her featues and that - at 20weeks she was more skeletal.

Cant wait!!!! :D

Lucky you, im going to try and sell some of my clothes on ebay and get enough cash together for a 3d scan, my hospital dont tell the sex either

~*Leanne*~ said:
.....My 4D scan in the next couple of days!!!! just txt OH to ask his mum when she can go, then will txt my mum and then will ring up - im hoping for the week 4th August - by then i will be into my 29th week!!!

:cheer:

i have my 4d scan on 4th August.. book it then, and we can count down the days hehe xx

how exciting! im hoping to do mine about 30weeks too!! i can't imagine seeing the face!! it will make it so real! :)

Wow, that's a bargain for a 3D scan! Been looking into them here but keep thinking of other things we could use the money for, cheapest we've found is £175 and a 300 mile round trip as nowhere closer does them :( Feels like so so long since my 12 week scan now and I can't imaging LO any bigger than they were then - think I'll have to move to England during my next pregnancy just to get a 20week scan :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: enjoy your 4D scan and make sure you post pictures :hug:

you should still be fine having the scan at 28 weeks :cheer:

I would think 28 weeks would be fine too hun! Going off what other have said!! :D

when i rang the clinic to ask about a 4D scan i asked them the best time to have one and they seemed to think 28ish weeks was the best time as it is small enough to get lots of baby in the pic but big enought o see all it features etc so im gonna book mine for then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back