Hope today is a better day.....

Oh wow dysco!! How exciting!!!! Can't wait to see it!!! xxx

Yes dyscochick do it! We got married in April so still love anything wedding related! How exciting! A converted barn sounds right up my street! Can't wait to see a pic! X

Lovely news Lynette and dysco!!
Ahhh love a wedding.
Oh and I have plans to get married Jan 2013 in Jamaica. xxx

ooh wow jamaica!! whats the appeal of Jamaica? will family fly over? or just you guys on the beach? sounds amazing!

wow that sounds beautiful! I would LOVE a beach wedding, friends of mine got married in the Maldives, it was like paradise!

jamaica as quite cheap. and all inclusive deals , they also throw in free wedding if like 6 or more stay at hotel for 2 wks.
yes all close family will fly over.
cheaper than over here and holiday . honeymoon thrown in too! xxxx

I know that throwing myself into wedding planning was my way of coping with my mc. Work is very all consuming and requires motivation and i didn't really have the focus that that needed but the wedding was something i could do, hence why its all organised 9 months before hand in the space of about 6 weeks. so I may not get my LO next year but I will be getting hitched. My hope and wish is that by the time I get that ring on my finger, you girls all have BFPs and are blooming! :)

you never know :) but not much room on my dress for growth hehe :wed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back