hope ive posted in right place

sarah120281

Reaction score
so i have a two year old daughter, pregnancy was pretty ok apart from rhesus negative and anti m bodies, straight forward labour, daughter was fine.

since april this year i have being try to conceive got pregnant in June, miscarried at 5 weeks then got pregnant again straight away miscarried again july 30th at 5 weeks again, then decided to stop trying and instead of getting the pill as it messes with my cycle to use the withdrawal method now I know it isn't 100% but anyways i got pregnant I am now 4 weeks again and feeling aching on one side, its like in my hip and in my back and low abdomen on low side, no bleeding or anything like that but I am just so worried, the pain is like a cold ache, but could be confused with IBS which I do suffer with. Has anyone else had this and gone on to have a successful pregnancy. or does anyone have these symptoms and can reassure me that I and this baby are fine.

Hi Sarah,
Sorry to hear that you have had a bad time so far. Did you have the same symptoms when you had your losses? It's not unusual to have lots of unusual aches and pains in early pregnancy so I'd try not to worry too much, but I appreciate that that's easier said than done. Try posting the same message in the trimester 1 group or pregnancy after loss too as there may be others in the same boat there. If you aren't having any bleeding you might be unable to get an early scan and at 4 weeks it's unlikely you'd see a heartbeat in any case and this could cause more worry. If you've had a successfull pregnancy before then you know that you can carry to full term. It might be worth speaking to your midwife and telling her our concerns. You may be offered an early scan when they're likely to be able to detect a heartbeat in light of your two recent losses. I wish you all the best. Good luck! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back