Hoodwincked

xSuzx

Reaction score
Hi all

Don't know if anyone has seen this kids film advertised, it's on at the cinema at the mo and made by dreamworks,

It's a really good kids film my boys love it, neil brought it when he was in canada as it had already been out at the pics over there and was already on dvd.

Ethan and Callum have not stopped watching it, Ethan esp loves it and is glued right till then end (which is a rarety for him).

So if you have little ones aged 3+ it would be a great movie to take them to see during the school hols (esp if they like shrek as this films better for kids).

xSuzx

id love to take mine but if i did you could guarentee my weaters would break half way through. ill have to wait till it comes out on DVD

Hiya, I've heard about this film and I dont think it looked very good but I said the same thing about Shrek and Cars and films like that and I ended up liking them!

We took Josh to the cinema to see Cars but he got bored half way through. He liked the filmbut sitting in a cinema was too much for him!

Might wait til this is out to buy and get him it :)

i saw this lastnight - first time iv left Jamie with mil :(

verrry funny film, excellent graphics and soooo many famous ppl doin the voices!!

I want to watch that one I like all the kids film.
we went to the cinema to watch Cars that was good Luke loves going he sits glued all the way through

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back