Honest opinions

I see a shadow, but I am afraid I do not trust those tests at all as I have had shadows and even an obvious line on the before and not been pregnant. I don’t want to sound like I am being pessimistic but I would hate to give someone false hope like I had when I got similar. I would test with a different brand and it should show up it it is a line :) good luck, fingers crossed this is it for you x

I see a shadow, but I am afraid I do not trust those tests at all as I have had shadows and even an obvious line on the before and not been pregnant. I don’t want to sound like I am being pessimistic but I would hate to give someone false hope like I had when I got similar. I would test with a different brand and it should show up it it is a line :) good luck, fingers crossed this is it for you x
Thank you so much for you honest reply x I really hope it is I had a mc in November after trying for 9 years wish these companies would sort them out it's unfair to lady's that are ttc getting false positives x

Hi! How many DPO are you?

I can’t see anything on 3/4 of them but on the 3rd one I can see a shadow. Fingers crossed this is it for you x

Hi! How many DPO are you?

I can’t see anything on 3/4 of them but on the 3rd one I can see a shadow. Fingers crossed this is it for you x
I have no idea tbh I don't track ov I did another test same brand x

This was this evening after I held my wee for approx an hour or so

20230221_192506.jpg 20230221_192535.jpg

I'm sorry I can't see anything but I only trust frers and even those aren't as reliable as they used to be! I find these style of tests not to be very sensitive at all and I didn't get a line on them until ages after getting a line on a frer! Good luck xx

Strip tests top one was this morning middle was 7pm ish bottom was yesterday afternoon

20230222_110546.jpg 20230222_110843.jpg 20230222_110849.jpg

How many dpo are you now? Xx
Sorry I've only just seen this, I have no idea to be honest as I don't track,I did a test on Friday that was a faint positive Friday evening I lost brown sticky discharge I started bleeding sometime sat with very small clots I've been feeling extremely nauseous still and keep having very mild cramps has anyone experienced anything like this? What was the outcome my head is a mess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back