Home Birth

monster_munch

Reaction score
Just got back frommy 28 week appt with the midwife
Had the evil anti D - hurt more than I remembered, god I'm a wimp!

Discussed the home birth again - hubby is still umming and ahhing however my midwife is amazing and said to him that she is 1000000% for homebirths and as everything is going so well, if it were up to here, she would say definitely have one :cheer: :cheer:

She was so positive and nice and explained everything to him that he actually said "ok, we'll go with that"

Obviously he could still change his mind (especially if my meddling step mum-in-law has anything to do with it :evil: ) but at the moment my home brith is on!! All thanks to my amazing midwife whom I am totally in love with!!

Sorry - a bit self indulgent!

Right - I'm off to update the calendars, we're trying to get broadband sorted again (hence why I haven't been on for a few days) and it's not having it :( :(

Lets hope you get your way and get the home birth you want x

too right as well, hope you get a home birth, I'd definately go for one if it wasn't for the complications last time

Nice one! Im all for homebirths too if eveything is ok with mum and baby up till the birth.

I had one with dd2 and plan to have one this time too.

i think its better for the OH's when we get home births.. they dont get told to go home.. or do this do that.. they can do whatever they want.

if i get mine il let u know how it all goes..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back