home & away

Xena

Reaction score
I missed sally's stabbing on friday :(
so anyway I was looking for it on youtube to see if I could watch what I missed, and I came across a link to this music video about sally's life.

and it made me bawl my eyes out haha!

so I thought I'd share for all you h&a fans ;)

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/scp_v3/vie ... ch=1630109

I dont really watch Home & Away anymore, did Sally have a baby? & why did she get stabbed?

yeh she had a baby....well Leah had it for her as a surrogate because Sally couldn't bear children.
It was a little girl - they named her Pippa. She's about 2 or something now.

She got stabbed because she took in this lad, Rocco.
Rocco was part of a gang run by his older brother Johnny - they did stuff like burglary and that kinda thing.
Rocco didn't wanna be a part of the gang anymore, so he set his brother up to be caught by the cops.
Anyway once he was in the cop shop, Johnny asked to speak to Rocco alone.
He basically told Rocco that he was upset with him for getting him arrested, and that even though he was his brother, he would have to pay for what he did.
He said that he would get people to come after him and kill him, unless he killed Sally (he realised that Rocco cared about Sally [in a maternal/teacher type way]).
So on Friday Rocco stabbed Sally, even though he didn't want to.

\/ spoiler below
\/
\/

I believe that Sally doesn't die though, but goes into intensive care for a while.

I havent seen it in years.... I didnt even know Sally was still in it!

You could maybe try youtube... someone might have put a clip on

SarahH said:
I havent seen it in years.... I didnt even know Sally was still in it!

lol yeh her and Alf are the only two original (from the v. first episode) characters still left in it.

SarahH said:
You could maybe try youtube... someone might have put a clip on

yeh I did manage to find a youtube clip of the stabbing. It's from there that I found a link to that music video on the aussie site.

Thank you Xena, I did watch it about 2 weeks ago and thought that Rocco was bad news

spoiler dont read if you dont want to know

Reply to this message
my cousin is a producer and here is the low down - str8 from the horses mouth.....sal survives the knife wound. Rocco is convicted of attempted murder and winds up in jail next to his brother j-boy. the day of the court hearing sal collapses and is rushed to ICU. She suffers a blood clot to the brain as a post traumatic symptom from the knife wound. She falls into a coma and eventually dies....pippa returns for the funeral and to collect mini pip. she stays for a while to look after the caravan park. As leah was surrogate mum for sal - leah remains as guardian and pippa agrees to leave mini pip in summer bay. sorry to spoil the fun - i know someones kid is an extra and you have posted info about kate on set - but there is a reason behind that - H&A and there little twists ... aargh!!! P.S if you read the australian newspaper website (12th November ed) you can read the interview where Kate Richie talks about here final day on set (to be aired on 8th March 2007).

haha i could wreck so many peoples lives with the spoiler.
i havent watched it in years.. lol. i used to when i went round my mates house but i dont anymore lol

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Poor Brad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And here was me thinking everything was going to turn out all rosey, should have known better really, don't think anyone can really survive the curse of "The Bay"!!

P.S. I love my o/h, but I would seriously consider cheating on him if Kim from H&A was available for a smooch :oops: :oops: :oops:

Only Kim though, no one else!! (Trying to ease my guilt)

I loved watching that! I haven't watched H&A in about 15 years, but it was a great blast from the past!

Mary...just watched an interview with Kate Ritchie...says she doesn't die and is looking forward to celebrating 20 years on the show in 2008 ?!? :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back